This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
    It's so disappointing and honestly pathetic that the community has reduced itself to feeding off of this kind of behavior. You're legitimately trying to justify a bad attitude by way of some kind of "I can do better, so I can talk bad about whatever I want" ideology.

Whatever happened to the synergy of motiving people to build the best car they can? Instead of shitting on other people for their work, whatever quality it may be, try motivating them to do better. You can tell the kid obviously wants to take the car in the right direction... help him out.
    Sorry dude, but this isn't tee ball where everyone wins for showing up. It's the internet. Retarded opinions run rampant. If you're trying to develop an environment fueled by constant positive feedback then I wouldn't suggest that you hold your breath. I mean, I hear where you're coming from - but if he's so worried about it then maybe he should consider building a car for himself and not for the internet to drool over (though I think that's 99% of the stance thing). If he's not worried about it then who cares.

Also, you seem to foster the "I can do better, so I can talk bad about whatever I want ideology" yourself. You just called the behavior of an entire forum pathetic. So take your pick and choose, high horse logic elsewhere. You don't have an e30 anyways.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Guys! We're all winners! Just like my mom told me when I joined stanceworks!
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
        Sorry dude, but this isn't tee ball where everyone wins for showing up. It's the internet. Retarded opinions run rampant. If you're trying to develop an environment fueled by constant positive feedback then I wouldn't suggest that you hold your breath. I mean, I hear where you're coming from - but if he's so worried about it then maybe he should consider building a car for himself and not for the internet to drool over (though I think that's 99% of the stance thing). If he's not worried about it then who cares.

Also, you seem to foster the "I can do better, so I can talk bad about whatever I want ideology" yourself. You just called the behavior of an entire forum pathetic. So take your pick and choose, high horse logic elsewhere. You don't have an e30 anyways.

Seriously man, go take a look at Stanceworks. Most people have positive comments to say, or they say what they would have done differently, all in a nice manner. I feel like I just had this conversation about sowo. We're all in the same game together, no reason to be inconsiderate to other people.

Comment

Originally posted by nickpro View Post
          Seriously man, go take a look at Stanceworks. Most people have positive comments to say, or they say what they would have done differently, all in a nice manner. I feel like I just had this conversation about sowo. We're all in the same game together, no reason to be inconsiderate to other people.
          "You guys are so judgemental it's pathetic" = Judgement = Hypocrisy

Besides, anyone who needs constant gratification for their work needs to contemplate why they're doing it in the first place.

FWIW I've never had a bad word to say about SW or any of Spastic's cars - in fact I've defended him on more than one occasion. But when I see someone rolling in here with that level of hypocrisy I'm going to bitch about it because it's immature, naive and annoying.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Lets put things in the proper perspective....A quick google for "stanceworks retards"

Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
              It's so disappointing and honestly pathetic that the community has reduced itself to feeding off of this kind of behavior. You're legitimately trying to justify a bad attitude by way of some kind of "I can do better, so I can talk bad about whatever I want" ideology.

Whatever happened to the synergy of motiving people to build the best car they can? Instead of shitting on other people for their work, whatever quality it may be, try motivating them to do better. You can tell the kid obviously wants to take the car in the right direction... help him out.
              Everything I said was motivation to take it in the right direction, I don't know how it could be interpreted any other way.

how's this?
              BRUTE

Comment

Comment

SYNERGY.

George, I always think of you as rush limbaugh when I read your posts. That is a compliment.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

this is a pictures thread.

-FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                    Got Drop?? ;-)
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    But of course
                    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      lets put things in the proper perspective....a quick google for "stanceworks retards"

this is real? Wow AND THEY DRIVE AMONGST US, SCARY
                      "I wanna see da boat movie"
                      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Lets put things in the proper perspective....A quick google for "stanceworks retards"

PICTAR

I don't know what to think :neutral:
                        Tim.

Comment

Oh Lawd my face.
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by brianao34 View Post
                            Want your car to sound modified?
                            Cut the muffler off.

lol

my car

sigpic

Comment

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Some related googlings for those too lazy:

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

And because this is a pictures thread:

Someone with the correct opinion of the above:

And just for kicks:

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                                Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Working...
                                X