X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

understood.

Fuck you buddy

Comment

^^Awwe mang! My first car was a Z. 3 months later my 16y/o ass put it into an 8" steel post. BAM!
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
          ^^Awwe mang! My first car was a Z. 3 months later my 16y/o ass put it into an 8" steel post. BAM!
          Aww man that blows! I have an 85 z31 right now, needs a lot of work but ill finish soon now that i just finished my finals and have more time.
          I love it.
          Fuck you buddy

Comment

Deltron wants to pull her hair and spank her ass with an overdue library book. True Story.

Comment

I love Rodney's 190e.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                Deltron wants to pull her hair and spank her ass with an overdue library book. True Story.
                After that I'd give her septum piercing a nice tug for kicks and gigs.
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  hahahaha made me laugh!
                  Fuck you buddy

Comment

Originally posted by gooseadrian View Post
                    understood.

Seen this car at the Automass drift event....HOLY FUCK sounded like a bat out of hell plus shit had stupid amounts of 6 foot fireballs on every initiation. Its a sick ass car all around too.
                    Originally posted by Good & Tight
                    It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                      I see what you did there, BlackbirdM3. Talk about a truly epic engine...
                      Yes indeed. From those who know/knew them, they have a reputation as being the best jet engine ever made. To see one in person is pretty cool. The magic number for the motor is 450 degrees C, that was the maximum inlet temperature the engine could operate at. This was also pretty much the only thing that limited the speed of the SR71 (within reason).

It really is a beautiful motor. I'd love to get my hands on one. Yeah, I'd love to fully take the thing apart, and put it all back together. The odds of it ever happening, well, if I ever win the lottery, I bet I could buy one from a museum.

We could go in a new direction...

That is a pair of Allison v1710 V12s attached to a single supercharger and driving a single prop shaft... Yes, it was experimental.

Will
                      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by gooseadrian View Post
                        I hate cars with camber! I just cant see how this looks good. Even slight camber looks horrible to me, IMO...Discuss.

Both of those are useless piles of junk as they sit (scrape) Yes, huge amounts of camber look lame, however positive or 0 camber look equally crappy. You gotta have some, but really no more than 3 degrees, and even then, only on the front end, rear is all done at about 2 degrees. Stretched tires (even a little bit) also look stupid, especially when its done on an expensive set of wheels and 40 series or less sidewalls. It just says "I don't give a crap about my very expensive wheels, and I'm more than happy to destroy them by driving with these tires that clearly don't fit on them." In my book, it screams "I'm a dumb ass, watch me ruin my very expensive wheels"

Just my $0.02,

Will
                        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                          Both of those are useless piles of junk as they sit (scrape) Yes, huge amounts of camber look lame, however positive or 0 camber look equally crappy. You gotta have some, but really no more than 3 degrees, and even then, only on the front end, rear is all done at about 2 degrees. Stretched tires (even a little bit) also look stupid, especially when its done on an expensive set of wheels and 40 series or less sidewalls. It just says "I don't give a crap about my very expensive wheels, and I'm more than happy to destroy them by driving with these tires that clearly don't fit on them." In my book, it screams "I'm a dumb ass, watch me ruin my very expensive wheels"

Just my $0.02,

Will

Thank you VERY much for a much needed laugh after a long day.

Comment

the dude that owns the red S2000 posted above lives in my town!

kewl.

Comment

Subtle camber can make a cool car look awesome.

Not pic whoring AT ALL:

From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                              Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Man I saw that engine and automatically jumped to "pod racer engine."

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X