This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markseven View Post
    And, from a red light they'll beat anything across the intersection.
    Perhaps. It depends on if they actually stopped for the red light/stop sign, or if they were talking on the phone while driving.

There was a staff member here at work who tried to make a left turn out of one of the entrances here during the busiest time of the day for the highway that runs beside the property. She ended up causing a 5 car pile up.

Yes, the cars are ugly, however the choices made by the people who drive them tend to be really really poor. I make a point of moving as far away from ever Prius I see just to protect myself from them.

Will
    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
    '88 BMW M3

Comment

My problem with Prius drivers are they almost never signal when changing lanes nor do they look over their shoulder when they just change lanes suddenly. If you happen to cut one off regardless of proper space or not they act like they are the king of the damn road and tailgate and do unnecessary & reckless driving.

San Francisco Bay Area seems to be the damn capitol of these drivers.
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
        Ima say upwards to 80% of Prius drivers are reckless on the freeway and act smug while driving. It gets annoying.
        Just like 80% of BMW drivers, right?

Comment

My problem with Prius drivers are they almost never signal when changing lanes nor do they look over their shoulder when they just change lanes suddenly. If you happen to cut one off regardless of proper space or not they act like they are the king of the damn road and tailgate and do unnecessary & reckless driving.

don't they have the blind spot sensor, probably relying on this, and not driving correctly.
          "I wanna see da boat movie"
          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Yeah, I agree. I see the same issues. I was starting to think I was the only person who did, but I guess not. Seriously though, more people need to learn how to use their turn signals. If they were unneeded, they wouldn't be on the car.

What the heck is a blind spot checker, I thought that was called turning your head and looking? For the most part, all this "State of the Art Safety technology" has done very little in terms of safety, its just made drivers more lazy and unsafe because they are less aware of their surroundings due to the computer doing it for them. Sorry, there is no replacement for turning and looking before moving. Visually inspecting the path you are about to take is the only way to do it safely.:hitler:

ok, I'm done ranting about bad drivers.

Will
            '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
            '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
            '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
            '88 BMW M3

Comment

to me I see an Italian exotic SUPRA..which I likey...
              I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

agree dawg
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                  Yeah, I agree. I see the same issues. I was starting to think I was the only person who did, but I guess not. Seriously though, more people need to learn how to use their turn signals. If they were unneeded, they wouldn't be on the car.

Will
                  Actually, it might just be part of their whole tree hugging thing.
                  Stupid as it may sound, Austria revoked their mandatory daytime headlight law just because some dimwit calculated the extra watts per hour lead to higher fuel consumption (probably in ppt per year), thus hurting our surroundings.

Comment

Needs more pictures:

Comment

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                        Just like 80% of BMW drivers, right?
                        I get what youre saying, but it's extremely noticeable here. BMW drivers mostly the owners of the newer models than seem to have bought the car for the badge are reckless but I dont see the same pattern to be as prevalent among those drivers. They seem to take it easier due to them probably not wanting to potentially damage theyre car. Whereas Prius drivers just feel like they will always be in the right. Its hard to explain until you experience it maybe around here.

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                        don't they have the blind spot sensor, probably relying on this, and not driving correctly.
                        I hate those things, I drove a car with it and found it annoying because it makes me second guess it. I end up turning anyways. It responds quick but if a car is coming up fast behind you and all you do is look at the mirror then notice the blind spot light isnt on and youre not properly judging the speed of said oncoming car it just creates havoc.

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post

What the heck is a blind spot checker, I thought that was called turning your head and looking? For the most part, all this "State of the Art Safety technology" has done very little in terms of safety, its just made drivers more lazy and unsafe because they are less aware of their surroundings due to the computer doing it for them. Sorry, there is no replacement for turning and looking before moving. Visually inspecting the path you are about to take is the only way to do it safely.:hitler:

Will
                        I felt I was alone in my observation too until I heard same complaints from other people.

Rules;

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

15 min ago, waves. They hit us :D*

`

Comment

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

ALPINE LOVE!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mmm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	7144139
                                Damn, I feel I should've wined and dined you first before that.
                                Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                                This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Working...
                                X