X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downz View Post
    oh hey i live in gilbert, small world
    nice, you on azbmw?

I go to the Polytech Campus down in Gilbertish.
    2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
    (Daily Driver)
    Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
    KW V2 Coilovers
    VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
        oh hey i live in gilbert, small world
        Oh hey, I'm moving to Queen Creek in 1 month. Even smaller world.:o
        Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Reversed flow heads, blow my mind.

Comment

On that note the now canned but was supposed to be an option motor for any current GM SB application. The 4.5l Duramax was designed as a reverse flow engine. Kinda sad that little guy never made it to production.

Little mountain work. Not my pic though

Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-29-2012, 11:21 AM.
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

the new BMW turbo V8s are designed like that too. turbos are in the valley. kinda mind boggling to look at. the things one will do to be different.

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
                more heavy machinery pics plz. that stuff used to fascinate me when i was a kid.

I worked for those guys this past winter. Unfortunately didn't get to see the big gear up close as the site I was on was still a muskeg farm.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TerexO_K_HR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	7144683

WTF? why don't we gear up shit like this and send them into war zones!
                  the intimidation factor alone would be insane! :hitler:

I mean come on, mount a few SeaSparys, a few ground to ground missiles, a ton of armament, and a pissed of crew of rednecks tired of paying too much for gas with the promise of pallets of beer at the finish line and you got yourself issue's if your on the other side.....
                  https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                    [ATTACH]58564[/ATTACH]

I mean come on, mount a few SeaSparys, a few ground to ground missiles, a ton of armament, and a pissed of crew of rednecks tired of paying too much for gas with the promise of pallets of beer at the finish line and you got yourself issue's if your on the other side.....

haha yes..
                    (Daily Driver)
                    Full Mperformance Aero

KW V2 Coilovers
                    VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                      Oh hey, I'm moving to Queen Creek in 1 month. Even smaller world.:o
                      sick braaa
                      (Daily Driver)
                      Full Mperformance Aero

KW V2 Coilovers
                      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                        the new BMW turbo V8s are designed like that too. turbos are in the valley. kinda mind boggling to look at. the things one will do to be different.
                        so is the new diesel in my F250

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

^^ makes sense in current (turbo) uses..

Tempe in the haus!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                            [ATTACH]58564[/ATTACH]

because they are SLOW AS FUCK and the would be a very very big Achilles heal in combat.

medium Sized trencher installing a 4" perforated HDPE pipe back when I lived in MI. I think thats me in the Loader in the back. Either that or I am in the haul truck, depending on when this was taken

William Pitt-

Comment

azbmw checking in on this thread.

I freaking loved/miss this car.
                              (Daily Driver)
                              Full Mperformance Aero

KW V2 Coilovers
                              VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

bigger trencher

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X