X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^wow, that is good shit!

Comment

I want to QFT it lol
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Holy shit this is awesome.
        Originally posted by iwillhunt View Post
        Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
          i would ride that bike everwhere! just to piss people off. she just needs red hair.
          seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

My Feedback

Comment

^^ So that's what Santa does for the rest of the 364 days of the year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
                  lolz
                  PNW Crew
                  90 m3
                  06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
                    I got this shit in my email the other day - titled "peep show"
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

How NOT to dress for a job fair:

Comment

I dunno. i saw it on Digg, and apparently this out of work guy showed up to a job fair (albeit in a foreign country) with that shirt. Not terribly funny, i admit, but i didnt even know shirts like this existed, and somehow this guy got a hold of one in a country that doesnt speak English and decided to wear it to a job fair.

Comment

I dunno. i saw it on Digg, and apparently this out of work guy showed up to a job fair (albeit in a foreign country) with that shirt. Not terribly funny, i admit, but i didnt even know shirts like this existed, and somehow this guy got a hold of one in a country that doesnt speak English and decided to wear it to a job fair.
                          I think it's hilarious

Comment

Comment

How NOT to dress for a job fair:

He may have just applied to be a gigolo. The girls behind him? gigolo Q/A testers
                              -There are two undeniable truths in the tuning world; No matter how much money you put into that Honda, it's still a Honda, and no matter how little I put into My bimmer , It's still a bimmer.-

Comment

Remember those magic eye posters? Taken from Digg

San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X