Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
    Stock wheels.. oh really?!! Thnx for that clarification. :up:
    Yeap. I got a set. Just need something to put them on lol.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

5x120.65?

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post

Sometimes I really want to like these. It seems like every one I see has been trashed by rednecks and forgotten in a field.
        My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
          Sometimes I really want to like these. It seems like every one I see has been trashed by rednecks and forgotten in a field.
          Late 2nd gen and 3rd gen F bodies. I cannot describe my dislike for them. One reason is mentioned above, another is the fact that they are so damn heavy, they make a supra look like a figure skating queen. Now I realize those are I ROCKs, but look at the base 305 RS in 85. Horrible is a nice word for it. I guess though that I'm just ranting because mrijustboughta500dollarpos85rsonetirefirecamaro thinks it's the greatest car ever. Same could be said for fox body owners too.

Friend of mine had a 4th gen. Those are pretty damn cool for what they are.
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I'm in the "they can be cool but never are" crowd. I want to like them, but I'm never given reason to.
            1991 318i SOLD
            2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by unevolved View Post
              I'm in the "they can be cool but never are" crowd. I want to like them, but I'm never given reason to.
              Agreed, I bet one with a good drop and splits would look pretty nice.
              From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
              Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

I've owned an 85 2.8 5speed and a 85 305 auto, pretty shitty cars overall but a well cared for IROC convertible 5 speed would give me a massive Bonner!

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                  massive Bonner!
                  1991 318i SOLD
                  2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                    There are some out there still floating around like that. I see them out in my journys. Over the summer i was behind one that was throwing oil out onto my Firehawk, so i passed him and when i did i got the finger lol. But it seems that they are starting to get a hold of by people who want fix them up in a proper way, instead of running them into the ground. Past couple of years i seen some come into cars shows that look really nice!

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                    Late 2nd gen and 3rd gen F bodies. I cannot describe my dislike for them. One reason is mentioned above, another is the fact that they are so damn heavy, they make a supra look like a figure skating queen. Now I realize those are I ROCKs, but look at the base 305 RS in 85. Horrible is a nice word for it. I guess though that I'm just ranting because mrijustboughta500dollarpos85rsonetirefirecamaro thinks it's the greatest car ever. Same could be said for fox body owners too.

Friend of mine had a 4th gen. Those are pretty damn cool for what they are.
                    Most cars out there are going to have someone behind the wheel that people don't like. Look at the e30 now, what is it, the car for hipsters.. I tell you what, that sure isn't going to stop me from buying one. They didn't have an RS in 85, that came out late in 87. And you are correct. the 85 305 was 155hp/245lbs with a 4bbl and automatic with 3.08 gears. Not really a fast car by any means. But then again there are people out there that think their ETA is the fastest car around! Most car guys can look at a car and see what they can get out of it. Not just see what it is stock and then run off.

Here's some weights that i found on the cars.

93 Supra (turbo)= 3,417
                    85 Berlinetta V8= 3,221
                    88 IROC Z= 3,229
                    93 Z28= 3,373

Originally posted by KamakaziX View Post
                    Agreed, I bet one with a good drop and splits would look pretty nice.
                    Kind of like this one? I found the guys build thread on thirdgen.org But he didn't say what the wheels where...

Originally posted by Axxe View Post
                    5x120.65?
                    Yes. But they have a different offset for the front and rear.

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

This is really nice and a huge upgrade compared to the current interior imo;

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I had a 3rd gen, 1988 5 speed IROC with the 305 engine. After putting exhaust, a chip and a homemade ram-air setup the car ran reliable 13s at the track. Hella fun to drive too, could drift at 80mph all day.

I always wanted the turbo 6 grand national motor though, like the turbo Trans Ams had.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                          This is really nice and a huge upgrade compared to the current interior imo;
                          I do like that the passenger has two "oh shit" handles.
                          1991 318i SOLD
                          2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                            "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

1991 318i SOLD
                              2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Unrelated note... browser tab... if you have not watched that "coffee is for closers" Alec Baldwin speech do yourself a great justice. View it. Live it. Conquer.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=raKdE4PCpcY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DraK dE4PCpcY

If that link doesn't work search "coffee is for closers"

Comment

Working...
                                X