This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
    Castro Motorsports M3. At the Frank Ocean concert last night at BMW Welt in München!! Was an awesome Show.

He had it as The Background for atleast an Hour of the Show

I think they did the photoshoot in Utah.

Comment

-Alex

Comment

Gangstah^

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

met this guy last year on post in Bamberg. Car was originally a 320is out of Italy, after the S14 with LPG gas conversion grenaded on him, it then had an M52 for a while, and now has this. Car is pretty beat up though.

Comment

^that's a dodgy license plate though... if it's supposed to be German, there are no red plates with letters (except for the county designation) and there aren't any red ones other than 07XXX and 06XXX plates either way.
              aka denyo77

Originally posted by Andy.B
              Give it five years, and kids might be covering their cars with Astroturf. Style is relative.

Comment

Its, a U.S. Armed forces temporary plate. It is a real deal, the T is for temporary, the SW is for Schweinfurt.

Comment

Wow, never seen them before... you learn something new everyday. Just for on-base use or everywhere, and how long is "temporary"?
                  aka denyo77

Originally posted by Andy.B
                  Give it five years, and kids might be covering their cars with Astroturf. Style is relative.

Comment

Turbo s65?

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post

My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                      Turbo s65?
                      The next picture answers your question! esssssixtyyyytwoo
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Comment

For BlackbirdM3:

SOURCE: http://lego.gizmodo.com/amazing-lego...ed-b-576261075
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Vokuhila View Post
                                ^that's a dodgy license plate though... if it's supposed to be German, there are no red plates with letters (except for the county designation) and there aren't any red ones other than 07XXX and 06XXX plates either way.
                                Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                                Its, a U.S. Armed forces temporary plate. It is a real deal, the T is for temporary, the SW is for Schweinfurt.
                                Red are also repair tags if I remember correctly.
                                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                                X