This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Coolest, Gansta’s of the Net

Money, We all Want it, But those who Have it sure as heck don’t Photograph themselves standing in the mirror holding a couple hundred bucks with the caption “ima rich azz nigga”:
    Here are todays Money hungry Profile Gansta’s:

This dude with a high school education, claims to make $250,000 a year. Pretty impressive for someone who wrote the following blog entry about Barrack Obama:
    “I iz guna b votN repUblikaN dis elektion cUz obaMa b uh fraUd. dat dur neRd b uH wanNba OG GanGsTa, he nahT no waT eet B lyke awn da streeTz lYke mi n mI BOiz duz. He b Uh ImposTa n b Uh disGraCe 2 uz blaK peePz evreewhur”
    ————————

23 years old - Income over $250,000
    “IM 23 YEARS OLD I LIKE CHILLIN GOING 2 THE CLUB N SHIT N IM A EASY GOING ASS NIGGA IF U DONT GET MY TIMING WRONG I GOT A GOOD JOB I WORK FOR THE CITY OF BOYNTON IM ASS REAL AS IT GOING TO GET!!!!!GET AT ME!!!!!”
    Wow, who knew that the city of Fort Lauderdale offered college dropouts $250,000 a year job. Must be the Size XXXXXL shirt he’s wearing.
    ————————

Should be proud of himself. 19 Year old High school dropout with a gun and $380 in his hand. He brags about being crack dealer at 19!
    ————————

Caption under this Picture “GET CHA CA$H UP NIGGA”- CAUSE BITCH WE EATIN”
    This guy 22 Year old, with no college education claims to make $250,000 a year. Learn to talk first!
    ————————

Wow about $350 in your hands, thats impressive. Graduated HS 8 months ago and already making over $250,000 per year. Come on man, if you are making $250,000 a yeah I would expect at least a few hundreds in there, or maybe a gold chain or something.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

and i bet they are all going to be putting out a record here in afew months...

Comment

I hate that part of society
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TwistyTunedE30 View Post
          and i bet they are all going to be IN JAIL in afew months...
          fixed

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
            I hate that part of society
            Here we go.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
              Here we go.

Mariano
              What, that he hates these dipshit losers who take pics of themselves with shitloads of cash and guns, all blinged out, and claiming to be making a quarter of a million dollars a year, acting like they're big-ballers and hard as nails, when in actuality, they probably still live at home and don't know shit about the world outside of their driveway? I hate 'em, too. So what's the problem?

Comment

I know where that comment will lead. And you do too. Someone will think its now ok to go further and make it a race issue and it will devolve into that conversation by someone who misunderstood that comment. You know that, youre not naive, I know that.

Mariano

Comment

Easy there, man. I know what your train of thought is, but no one's gone there yet, and I'm not trying to bust your balls here, but you were the first person to do so. Don't be so quick to always assume that it's going to go straight to racial. That's not how I looked at it when I read it. Granted it might not be the same for some of the weak minded, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. You know I wouldn't let it get out of hand if it did get to that point.

Comment

I know. I also know you love me. ANd you know I love you. :D Hey see you at Bfest!!

Mariano

Comment

I just found it funny that those guys think a $300 gangster roll is picture worth.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                        I just found it funny that those guys think a $300 gangster roll is picture worth.
                        Oh you didnt do anything wrong man. Theres nothing posted wrong ....... yet. haha. Theres just always an undercurrent racism in this forum that always pops up by the less-intelligent.

Mariano

Comment

Joshie aint goin to B fest. You are goin to The Picnic, and you will see him there. :)

10 posts and no pics, lets get back to it people!!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

High school year book picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                                What, that he hates these dipshit losers who take pics of themselves with shitloads of cash and guns, all blinged out, and claiming to be making a quarter of a million dollars a year, acting like they're big-ballers and hard as nails, when in actuality, they probably still live at home and don't know shit about the world outside of their driveway? I hate 'em, too. So what's the problem?
                                ^ That is pretty much what I intended with my comment. Dont forget there is a white guy in there too. Something like this was brought up recently and someone pointed out the movie "Idocracy". If youve seen it you know what I mean. Relax.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X