Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Calypso Orchids I ran across today I suppose I should crop out the sick on the left its kinda distracting

    P6061746 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


    The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

    Comment


      Pics of said fortune:


      It was particularly awesome because I just randomly stumbled upon it, my girlfriend found a spot in the shade to sit and eat the food we just bought. I go to sit next to her and find it on the ground, "buy the red car" my car is a zinno! Hahah I was stoked.







      And an awesome 987rs I saw today before work.





      Comment




        would drive

        even with doritos

        Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

        Comment


          Rx8 wagon? Was that a thing or is this custom. I'm confused... But I love it.
          98 M3/4/5

          Comment


            Mazda RX8 Photoshopped together with a Mazdaspeed 3 wagon.

            Comment


              Rx8 wagon looks hot

              Why are we not funding this?

              Comment


                lol @ the school dance photo in front of the speedo
                Originally posted by LJ851
                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

                Feedback

                Comment


                  I may have just smoked so this could be funnier to me than to others, but I thought this deserved a laugh or two
                  Last edited by deutschman; 06-08-2014, 04:15 PM.
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                    lol @ the school dance photo in front of the speedo
                    lollll that was me and my girlfriend at her senior prom back in 2009, i was only 17 in that photo! haha.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                      lol @ the school dance photo in front of the speedo
                      This.

                      Comment


                        while you were sleeping

                        IMG_1732 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

                        Best Aurora night I think since about a year ago this time. More to come
                        Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-08-2014, 03:22 AM.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


                        The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

                        Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          while you were sleeping

                          IMG_1732 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

                          Best Aurora night I think since about a year ago this time. More to come

                          Comment












                            Comment


                              theres loads of cool stuff on this guys site

                              http://the-guardians.info/guardians




                              88 325is Five Speed
                              Lachssilber

                              Comment


                                I recognized the logo. Some time ago they were giving away a sticker of their logo, which I found out about when I was all over the s10 forum a few years ago. Thanks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X