This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    Whew!!!! thank you for getting us back on track.
    I do what I can.

Comment

well my job out east got shut down for a little while so I went home and went for a little walk yesterday

IMG_2159 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lowr3v'in View Post

ahahahahahahha

1991 325i
          flickr
          @sambhaskins

Comment

Courtesy of our very own ak-

world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post

don't worry. thats totally safe. those are just special edition tires that are very rare and valuable. they only fit some old hondas!!!
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

don't worry. thats totally safe. those are just special edition tires that are very rare and valuable. they only fit some old hondas!!!

what causes that? inferior rubber compound?
                  My dad had that on his 81 Volvo. Car was a POS so he bought the cheapest tires he could get. Eventually the bubble burst and he had a flat
                  If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                      My dad had that on his 81 Volvo. Car was a POS so he bought the cheapest tires he could get. Eventually the bubble burst and he had a flat
                      i would guess cheap tires to be a factor. basically, some of the inner layers crack(likely from running under rated pressure), air perforates through cords and into the outer rubber layer.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

i would guess cheap tires to be a factor. basically, some of the inner layers crack(likely from running under rated pressure), air perforates through cords and into the outer rubber layer.
                        Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                        slamming pot holes is usually the main cause of tumors like that, cheap/crap tires are more prone to it, but ive seen it on high end tires too

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
                          slamming pot holes is usually the main cause of tumors like that, cheap/crap tires are more prone to it, but ive seen it on high end tires too

Those bubbles are where the belts are broken in the tire. Caused from potholes, jumping curbs, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            well my job out east got shut down for a little while so I went home and went for a little walk yesterday

IMG_2159 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                            fucking bark beetles :(

Comment

Is that what killed all those trees?

Comment

^
                                NO See all the new growth, charred stump, logs and some trees still standing? This was taken not too far from the point where the Lighting sparked Roberts fire started in 2003 and burnt 57000+ acers. Much of that after it jumped the North Fork of the flathead river into the south western portion of Glacier National Park all the way to Howe ridge and the western shores of Lake McDonald

This is one I took a couple of years ago from a spot about a mile from the one above, though this is looking back to the North East back towards GNP (the peaks in the distance) you can see the fire burned trees and areas that were spared a little better, though most everything was fried notice the grey hill side that all should be dark green yup more burnt trees. In 03 there were several other fires in the North Fork drainage the trapper and wedge canyon fires IIRC were the other biggies, as well as a few smaller fires burnt 150k acres in the area that year IIRC

_MG_4465 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X