No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here I was, thinking that you guys were open-minded and receptive to the existence of alternative lifestyles :P

in any case,
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
      And here I was, thinking that you guys were open-minded and receptive to the existence of alternative lifestyles :P
      With 4 posts, you assumed that? If ones dream in life is to spread one of the worst viruses in the history of recorded time just for jollies then count me in for being intolerant. I wonder how you got those, now that you say this is an alternative lifestyle so nonchalantly. Im a pretty openminded guy, but wishing to drug your son so that he can get fucked in the ass and possibly contract Aids is just a sick fuck minded thing to say. That guy should be reported to the pigs. I only hope all these repugnant people are joking.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
        With 4 posts, you assumed that? If ones dream in life is to spread one of the worst viruses in the history of recorded time just for jollies then count me in for being intolerant. I wonder how you got those, now that you say this is an alternative lifestyle so nonchalantly. Im a pretty openminded guy, but wishing to drug your son so that he can get fucked in the ass and possibly contract Aids is just a sick fuck minded thing to say. That guy should be reported to the pigs. I only hope all these repugnant people are joking.

Mariano
        I completely agree, the existence of people like that is a sick thing. I never claimed to agree with or defend their 'lifestyle', I guess sarcasm (in my previous post) doesn't come across well in text, though.
        cars beep boop

Comment

Goddamit. There needs to be some smiley that expresses ones feeling when they dont read the eSarcasm. I would insert it here. _____. ;)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
            Goddamit. There needs to be some smiley that expresses ones feeling when they dont read the eSarcasm. I would insert it here. _____. ;)

Mariano

God damn fucking truth.com

You can get smilies of ughs making out, but no universal sarcasm emoticon.

Get on it!
            Originally posted by Teaguer
            Filling an Eta's tank with super unleaded will reach the cars maximum attainable performance level .

Aa a bonus filling the tank will also double any Eta's resale value .

Comment

You can only have 1:

Advanded Delphin Division
              My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

Id take the m3, it is more appreciated with age.
                Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
                  Id take the m3, it is more appreciated with age.

Win.

Comment

M3 for sure... theres always other women.
                    If life passes you by... Downshift.

Comment

Kronus. You don't deserve a ban. You deserve some severe therapy. Being all excited and identifying yourself to these three or four texts glorifying the voluntary spread of AIDS clearly shows a major psychological imbalance. It has absolutely nothing to do with "alternative" lifestyle as you call it. In fact, you're not gay at all. If you were, you would have lost too many friends to AIDS to be in praise of spreading the seed.

I just see you as another nutcase with a very unbalanced psyche, a fascination for death in any romanticized form (damn, do you really see yourself as the Angel of Death?). Hopefully you don't have access to guns and don't go to school.
                      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Lazr111 View Post
                        M3 for sure... theres always other women.
                        Especially if you have an M3

Closing SOON!
                        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

nah, the girl. Cars don't moan with pleasure, or cook you breakfast in the morning.
                          sigpic89 M3

Comment

Originally posted by NavyE30 View Post
                            nah, the girl. Cars don't moan with pleasure
                            Um... mine does at WOT, maybe you just don't know how to please your car ;)

As for cooking breakfast, my car takes me to McD's so thats a win in my book.
                            Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

[quote=delfin;1042514]You can only have 1:

car over this girl...hell no..id much rather be inside her than a over rated m3...

Originally posted by rwdrift
                              Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                              - Erick

Comment

i already had the girl. this time around i'll take the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X