This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
    The hypocrisy that some of you employ is laughable. Getting all worked up over the word ******, but when someone says fag, spic, chink, cracker etc. no one even thinks twice.

Everyone should lighten up a bit and realize that society makes you react the way you do, not the actual word
    +1
    Exactly what I was trying to say. It makes it worse that the word gets such special treatment and its actually censored on here.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
      The hypocrisy that some of you employ is laughable. Getting all worked up over the word ******, but when someone says fag, spic, chink, cracker etc. no one even thinks twice.

Everyone should lighten up a bit and realize that society makes you react the way you do, not the actual word
      I wrote a 3 paragraph long rant on this last night, but then decided it wasn't worth the bullshit and I just censored the word. I knew that as soon as I did it, people were going to start bitching about how it was the only one.

The racial hypocrisy in this place is quite unbelievable, tho. So if it makes everyone happy, I'll just censor every word on this list. Will that do?

Or maybe I could just sit here all day every day, and edit every possibly offensive word out of every member's post. Would that be enough? Maybe I could just ban everyone that says a racist term. How about that? I could just delete the racist joke thread, the "this is pictures" thread, the "your favorite pictures" thread, all the threads about the arab guys drifting their Camry's, all the BubRubb threads, all the immigration threads, and every other thread that could possibly have anything to do with anything racial at all. Then no one will get upset about racist terms anymore, and we can all go back to talking about E30s. Will that work?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        ^ohes noes!!! That's ok. I'm afraid of heights, but I'll skydive any day.
        likewise

And as far as the racial terms are concerned.... take note that any word is only as powerful as its context and the associated history related to it. When was the last time someone was lynched for being a spic, honkey, cracker, chink. etc etc. But im talking out of my ass
        Last edited by sticksdaman; 07-22-2008, 09:48 AM.
        Originally posted by ebelements
        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

I definitely want to go skydiving one of these days, and I'm terrified of heights.

Comment

So, yeah. george, the Queen Mary is an awe inspiring ship.

I have gone on the overnight ghost hunting adventure they have around Halloween. THAT takes it up a whole 'nother level.

This website is for sale! queenmaryshipwreck.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, queenmaryshipwreck.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
              I wrote a 3 paragraph long rant on this last night, but then decided it wasn't worth the bullshit and I just censored the word. I knew that as soon as I did it, people were going to start bitching about how it was the only one.

The racial hypocrisy in this place is quite unbelievable, tho. So if it makes everyone happy, I'll just censor every word on this list. Will that do?

Or maybe I could just sit here all day every day, and edit every possibly offensive word out of every member's post. Would that be enough? Maybe I could just ban everyone that says a racist term. How about that? I could just delete the racist joke thread, the "this is pictures" thread, the "your favorite pictures" thread, all the threads about the arab guys drifting their Camry's, all the BubRubb threads, all the immigration threads, and every other thread that could possibly have anything to do with anything racial at all. Then no one will get upset about racist terms anymore, and we can all go back to talking about E30s. Will that work?

If you think it will work, then go for it. My post wasn't directed at you what-so-ever, and I certainly wasn't bitching. I was talking about the people that freak out about it when they see it, but not other words. It's an internet forum for god's sake; if you don't like to see it, go find something else to read. I personally could care less about what is censored; it really doesn't matter to me either way.

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
              I definitely want to go skydiving one of these days, and I'm terrified of heights.
              And I highly recommend you go for it. I was afraid of heights before I did it, and that fear is now non existent. But I did have the living shit scared out of me.

Long story short, I went tandem and the minute long 10,000 ft. free fall is the most exhilarating thing I have ever done. The pro that was with me told me to get ready to pull the chute, he yanked it and I heard a noise that sounded like someone getting the wind knocked out of them. We instantly started spinning in circles rapidly and I looked up to see a tangled mess that was our parachute. After 5-10 seconds of that, I was scared that the guy was not conscious, so I yelled, "Hey, are we all right?" There was a pause and then he said, "Uuuummmmm... hold on." And then he dropped the chute and we started free fall again. I momentarily stopped breathing and prepared for what I thought was going to be my death. He pulled the reserve chute and we were finally falling at a normal rate.

That experience was the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. There is something about being almost certain that you are going to die that cannot be explained. I got really high off of adrenaline to the point that my hands were shaking for ten minutes after we got on the ground. To this day I get excited just talking about it.

That experience, along with doing flips out of a plane at 14,000 ft. completely eliminated my fear of heights. My only regret is that I didn't pay the $75 to have someone jump next to us and film it; that would have been a great video to have.

Comment

Love these 2 pics.

Did not take them though.
                Last edited by Miasma; 07-22-2008, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Some pics I got from OGF.c

No clue who took them, But they are pretty amazing pics.

I have all the High rez ones if anyone wants them PM me.

Comment

And some Datsun's cause I love them.

Comment

those Datusn pics are sweet

Comment

Datsuns the cars for which flares were invented!

Comment

Arias ATX, Please hi rez pic of the last two pictures.
                          sigpic

Comment

i love those datsuns. I was driven home from the hospital after i was born in a datsun 280z.
                            e30sport.net
                            '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                            '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                            '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

great pics arias.

datsuns FTMFW.
                              sigpic
                              www.strictlyea.com

Comment

Comment

Working...