No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, no shit... I can't imagine the total tonage... They were moving a safe in the Murray building downtown today and had to take the elevator; had to remove the door as it alone weighs 1200 lbs or so. I left T-mob earlier this year in order to take advantage of all 3 summer semesters. Actually took the last final of the last semester today! Biers FTW! I'm supporting techs in the field with drill points etc now... I had no idea how often safes have to get drilled until now. Company has expanded into Mexico and hopefully into Brasil soon.

Comment

Damn those are some really fucking cool pics man!

Comment

I have seen what the FBI can do to a safe if they want whats inside. 1 of our tennants (commercial building) was in a little bit of trouble, and the feds needed info in his safe to procecute. So they broke into it. They did it with 1 hole, with some jibberish measurements in relation to the spinner thing.

Inside, i discovered that that hole was exactly the weak point in the safe, the catch for the handle vs the locking mechanisim.

Comment

Originally posted by whowhatwhere View Post
          I have seen what the FBI can do to a safe if they want whats inside. 1 of our tennants (commercial building) was in a little bit of trouble, and the feds needed info in his safe to procecute. So they broke into it. They did it with 1 hole, with some jibberish measurements in relation to the spinner thing.

Inside, i discovered that that hole was exactly the weak point in the safe, the catch for the handle vs the locking mechanisim.
          there is no such thing as a one hole drill! (unless you are the FBI I guess) Imagine having their drill points!!!!!!:D

Ocean's 5000 FTW!!! Really though. regardless of FBI and all that shit, unless they have some agreement with the FBI, CIA etc... there is now way you can get into these new safes without multiple drills AND that's with the legend/codes info.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
            there is no such thing as a one hole drill! (unless you are the FBI I guess) Imagine having their drill points!!!!!!:D

Ocean's 5000 FTW!!! Really though. regardless of FBI and all that shit, unless they have some agreement with the FBI, CIA etc... there is now way you can get into these new safes without multiple drills AND that's with the legend/codes info.

It was an older safe, and im sure the fbi would know exactly what to do in that situation. Im not saying it took only one drill bit though, just there was 1 hole from the outside to the inside. And they used a punch to move the handle catch out of the way of the lock.

Comment

I walked into the back today and immediately saw another really old safe sitting up on a work table. I asked the senior tech wtf.... the boss is having him restore it and I have to kick myself for not taking a picture of the key and outside apparatus! Insane shit. I'll remember to take a picture of it Monday; and the restore.
              Last edited by Maluco; 08-08-2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

"We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

HAHA, i don't blame him...DAMN

PNW Crew
                  90 m3
                  06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                    quoted, just because it made my lol really hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                      Hell, it's the only reason ANY of us watch beach vollyball.
                      1987 E30 325is
                      1999 E46 323i
                      RIP 1994 E32 740iL
                      oo=[][]=oo

Comment

1865 Farrel-Herrings safe I was talking about earlier....

Comment

Originally posted by Hallen View Post
                          Hell, it's the only reason ANY of us watch beach vollyball.
                          I watched it just for the chicks, definitely. It's also the reason I watch women's gymnastics. Yeah, they're all 16, but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                            I watched it just for the chicks, definitely. It's also the reason I watch women's gymnastics. Yeah, they're all 16, but oh well.
                            QFT... US womens gymnastics team FTW.
                            PNW Crew
                            90 m3
                            06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                              uhhhh. And have NO tits or ass, and have larger arms than my thigh. but hey, whatever floats your raft, brother. ;)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                                uhhhh. And have NO tits or ass, and have larger arms than my thigh. but hey, whatever floats your raft, brother. ;)

Mariano
                                umm . . . right

Last edited by Dave; 08-11-2008, 07:30 PM.
                                Current Cars
                                2014 M235i
                                2009 R56 Cooper S
                                1998 M3
                                1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X