This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
    uhhhh. And have NO tits or ass, and have larger arms than my thigh. but hey, whatever floats your raft, brother. ;)

Mariano
    The Chinese girls have no asses, but it's rumored that half of them are like 12 or 14 anyway. The American girls had some backyard.

Comment

Light, tossable chassis por favor

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
        uhhhh. And have NO tits or ass, and have larger arms than my thigh. but hey, whatever floats your raft, brother. ;)

Mariano
        Dude... could you imagine a gymnast in bed... or over the back of the sofa or wherever with you? I thought that was the fantasy of most men? One of those girls would be so flexible that she could lick your balls while you fuck her. (Not to mention that she could do more of the work)
        1987 E30 325is
        1999 E46 323i
        RIP 1994 E32 740iL
        oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Originally posted by dave View Post
          umm . . . Right

hell yes
          PNW Crew
          90 m3
          06 m5

Comment

Alicia Scramone /\ Hot! And shes pretty close to my age.

Rear wheel drive Mini

sigpic

Comment

Comment

That's gotta be a lot of weight to pedal power around.

Comment

There's actually two more Chinamen in the trunk running Fred Flinstone style.
                  turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                  Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

I dunno. Not my thing. SHes very pretty but too muscular for me.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Comment

The Perseid meteor shower went on last night (Early Tuesday morning). I watched it myself in my friend's back yard with a few friends for a long while. I personally saw two 'Earth-grazers' which are the meteors that seem extremely huge. They are slow moving across the sky, extremely big and bright. Sometimes they appear red. Anyways, most people have never seen one, and I think they are extremely cool. But then again my dad is a bit of an astronomy nerd, so I kind of grew up with this stuff.

Explanation: Dark skies are favored for viewing meteor showers -- so the best viewing of this year's Perseids will occur in the early morning. While the Perseid meteor shower is scheduled to peak over the next few days, bright light from a gibbous Moon will also flood the early evening and mask the majority of relatively faint meteors. Still, skygazing in the early morning after the Moon sets (after about 2 AM local time) could reveal many faint meteors. Persistant observing at any time after sunset can reward northern hemisphere watchers looking for occasional Perseid fireballs. Astronomer Jimmy Westlake imaged this bright Perseid meteor despite the combination of moonlight and auroral glow over Colorado skies in August of 2000.

Comment

:D

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                            HAHA Didn't know they pimped out Astro Vans in the UK. 95% of the cars on that site are ugly.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                              The Perseid meteor shower went on last night (Early Tuesday morning). I watched it myself in my friend's back yard with a few friends for a long while. I personally saw two 'Earth-grazers' which are the meteors that seem extremely huge. They are slow moving across the sky, extremely big and bright. Sometimes they appear red. Anyways, most people have never seen one, and I think they are extremely cool. But then again my dad is a bit of an astronomy nerd, so I kind of grew up with this stuff.

Crap - I missed it.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Yay, it's back up. Time for some pictures.

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X