No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a 7500 pounder we have going out... TLX6, high security rating on all sides, floor and ceiling. If you look closely enough, you can see the forklift sweating.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post

Pic one, she has some real nice little titties. Pic two, that is one fat bastard, I hope thats not his VW. Those are cool little cars. I never really liked them, but those look clean.
      Originally posted by blunt
      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by Rocla View Post
        Next:

Got any more pics/info? It appears to have e34 parking lights, which I think looks pretty damn good :)

Comment

Originally posted by jhower08 View Post
          Got any more pics/info? It appears to have e34 parking lights, which I think looks pretty damn good :)
          That is pretty badass. I've always wanted to do this along with what Mayo recently did with using a rear bumper strip on the front to eliminate the front turn signals.
          Attached Files
          turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
          Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

That's a whole E34 grille and headlight assembly. And I personally think it looks terrible.

Front ends should stay on the car they came on. I'm not a fan of front end swaps.

Comment

I like it from the side, but from the front it looks like hell.
              Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                That's a whole E34 grille and headlight assembly. And I personally think it looks terrible.

Front ends should stay on the car they came on. I'm not a fan of front end swaps.

I know exactly what you mean. However, my goal is to integrate it into the stock E30 grill. You'll see soon.
                turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

I didn't even notice the e34 front, good eye!
                  1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

I agree with you on just about every car besides the 240 to Silvia conversions.

Comment

Yeah. I have been thinking about doing the front bumper strip though, and it would be cool to maybe hide the light behind the grille

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen027 View Post
                        Yeah. I have been thinking about doing the front bumper strip though, and it would be cool to maybe hide the light behind the grille
                        Anybody seen plastic bumper car with solid bumper strip on front? Meaning like no turnsignals and no place for the plate...

I've been thinking that, but not sure if that would look terrible.

And back to the "daily random e30 from Finland".

Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
                        BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
                        BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
                        BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

^ I love the pink car with the giant wing in the background!
                          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                            ^ I love the pink car with the giant wing in the background!
                            Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
                            BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
                            BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
                            BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

:drink:

Comment

o god that thing is horriable :down:

but i like the boser eye lid

Comment

Working...