• Show
Clear All

goood lord that is the sexiest thing on wheels
    sigpic

Comment

Its so futuristic looking.

Comment

I actually really like that car
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I like everything except the wheels. They just don't do it for me.

Comment

I dont see the big deal with it. Im not hating, I just dont think its anything special.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Pedo Bear Lives!

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post

Pedo Bear Lives!
                wtf!? LOL

Comment

I wish I knew man, I wish I knew hahahaha.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                  No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Explanation: The central region of our Milky Way Galaxy is a mysterious and complex place. Pictured here in radio and infrared light, the galaxy's central square degree is highlighted in fine detail. The region is known as the Central Molecular Zone. While much of the extended emission is due to dense gas laced with molecules, also seen are emission nebulas lit up by massive young stars, glowing supernova remnants, and the curving Galactic Center Radio Arc in purple. The identity and root cause for many other features remains unknown. Besides a massive black hole named Sgr A*, the Galactic Center houses the galaxy's most active star forming region. This image is not just interesting scientifically. It's esthetic beauty won first prize this year in the AUI/NRAO Image Contest.

Comment

So, can you see the black hole in that picture?

Is it in the upper right?

Forgive my ignorance.

Comment

That's not ignorance. I'm really not sure where it is in that picture, or if it is there at all. I do however find it extremely interesting that we can see black holes with radio wave and infrared imaging. In the pic below, the two bright spots are black holes that are orbiting each other and will eventually collide and form one larger singularity.

It's nerdy, but I really am fascinated by this shit.

Comment

Comment

Epic

Comment

^was she on south park?
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X