This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
    cleaned and re-arranged the closet as well.. Did a little exterior-interior design, I might add. :D
    looks familiar:

thats my old us grills a spare roundel, a spare bosch euro ellip (perfect condition will sell for $50 i think it might have a broken mounting tab, and my spare IC without the gauge faces.

and since this is pictures, i drew this in my vibrations class a couple weeks ago, needless to say i was very bored.

I present the next big thing in Japan: Horse Shoes

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

The whole grill and kidney mounting is an awesome idea. I'll put my US grills to some use now the next time I find another kidney at a pick n pull.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Ha ha, Sneetches...
        Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

finally got around to picking up a Noble Fir a few days ago!!! This guy had some insane looking Fraser Fir trees... There were quite a few trees from WA. Big ups PNW.
          That's funny. My mom has always bought just a simple, nice noble. This year she bought one of those Fraser's and she likes it. I was amused.

Just out of curiosity, how much would it cost you at a place like that to buy a nice 8ft. noble? It was like $85 or $90 when I went to get the one for my mom.

For my house, I just bought $5 permit and went up to the mountains to get a tree. I felt like Clark Griswold.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
            That's funny. My mom has always bought just a simple, nice noble. This year she bought one of those Fraser's and she likes it. I was amused.

Just out of curiosity, how much would it cost you at a place like that to buy a nice 8ft. noble? It was like $85 or $90 when I went to get the one for my mom.

For my house, I just bought $5 permit and went up to the mountains to get a tree. I felt like Clark Griswold.
            $85-$90! WHAT!! This guy was charging upwards of $550! Next year, get a permit, chop me down a Fraser and ship it to me!

LOL @ the Griswold reference...

Comment

Last edited by Maluco; 12-16-2008, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Ha ha ha, that space shuttle has an iPod dock...

Comment

Astronauts keeping entertained

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

I thought it was a Canadian Space Shuttle, w/ bimmer e30 in the cockpit.

Comment

Comment

whats up with the two young girls one and the trees one
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

girls one look at the window

trees--no idea

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
                          click here for details

Comment

^^^I hate 4chan and pedo bear. there is nothing funny about fat nerds who've never gotten laid slowly turning into pedophiles.

Comment

Pedo bear is funny as hell.

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
                                girls one look at the window

trees--no idea
                                still don't see anything in the window?

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                                HSAX Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                X