X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhillyG View Post
    Wtf is this shit for anyways?
    my avatar collection

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
    I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
    "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

lol i think either the cartoon dog or the weird ass guy with blacked out eyeballs is the best
      <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
      unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

"Supersquad"

Comment

You forgot pedobear.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
            You forgot pedobear.
            fixed

"Supersquad"

Comment

"Supersquad"

Comment

Brian Peppers (born November 1, 1968) is a resident of Whitehouse, Ohio (a suburb of Toledo), who became the subject of an Internet meme that originated in 2005 concerning the circulation of his photograph, obtained from the Ohio Electronic Sex Offenders Registry[1].
                The appearance of the photograph led many viewers to suggest that it was faked. Snopes investigated the case and determined it was most likely true. They also found high school yearbook photos of Peppers.[2] The Ohio Attorney General's office told them "This is an accurate photo of this offender."
                Snopes suggests that Peppers' unusual appearance may be due to malformation of the cranium caused by a branchial arch condition such as Apert syndrome or Crouzon syndrome.

Comment

nice

"Supersquad"

Comment

Wow that dude is fucked.....

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

well done Franco.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                      HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Money$hit View Post

Brian Peppers (born November 1, 1968) is a resident of Whitehouse, Ohio (a suburb of Toledo), who became the subject of an Internet meme that originated in 2005 concerning the circulation of his photograph, obtained from the Ohio Electronic Sex Offenders Registry[1].
                        The appearance of the photograph led many viewers to suggest that it was faked. Snopes investigated the case and determined it was most likely true. They also found high school yearbook photos of Peppers.[2] The Ohio Attorney General's office told them "This is an accurate photo of this offender."
                        Snopes suggests that Peppers' unusual appearance may be due to malformation of the cranium caused by a branchial arch condition such as Apert syndrome or Crouzon syndrome.
                        I'm not condoning his actions but I think it's pretty obvious why hes a sex offender.

Comment

That's insane. I always thought that was a clip from a shitty movie or something

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                          I'm not condoning his actions but I think it's pretty obvious why hes a sex offender.
                          If you read it says he accidentally groped a nurse. I believe it.
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                            It's called prostitution, he should find out how it works!

Comment

I always feel terrible for the families.

I'm flying continental next week....at least it's not in NY.
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                                I always feel terrible for the families.

I'm flying continental next week....at least it's not in NY.
                                Ummmmm yeaaaaaaaaa, wrong thread brosef.

Comment

Working...
                                X