This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post

Anyone else catch the mythbusters episode that pretty much disproved all of the disbelievers evidence?
    Yeah, I remember that one. They crushed every reason why it was supposedly a hoax.

Comment

I love Jamie and Adam.

Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post

Anyone else catch the mythbusters episode that pretty much disproved all of the disbelievers evidence?
        yup! I love that show!

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post

My driveway right now.
          Black one is getting a built motor/gt35r
          Red/Black has a obd1 S52, m50 manifold, headwork, and 3.91 lsd rear. Getting a makeover
          E30 is dd, getting a S50 at some point.
          nice, i like it every time i come home and there is a gathering of BMW's in my driveway.
          My family all has BMW's dad-e28, mom-e36, family friend thats always here has a 850i, plus my dad works on other people's BMW's all the time.
          m106 1990 e30
          e36 daily
          e32 cruiser

Comment

My parents only driver Chyrslers, they hate my cars. Middle one's not mine tho, it's just here while we do the work to it.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              Yay Deere! I work at Dubuque Works! woo woo haha
              - Sean Hayes

Comment

just curious, what do you think the astronauts did in space? jack off?
                or are you denying we send space shuttles up too.

Comment

I watched some show about the Kaguya lunar orbiter built by the Japanese, The images they were showing from it are fucking mind blowing, The highest res pics taken the closest to the moon ever.

Comment

^^^ I watched that last night on the discovery channel. Those pictures had me in awe the whole time.

89 325i Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
                      just curious, what do you think the astronauts did in space? jack off?
                      "Plus I had plenty of time to rub one out, which in space is great except after awhile it's like living in a snow globe."
                      '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                      '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
                        "Plus I had plenty of time to rub one out, which in space is great except after awhile it's like living in a snow globe."
                        haha lmao 8)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
                          yeah lol. we ran a civic with no boost or stupid front wing and we only landed a second or so behind him at red line...

What was the top speeds you guys reached at that track. shit looked so stupid. We were like .. drop some weighs in that bitch. hahahaa

Comment

not sure on top speeds.... this is the in car video though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyi1k...layer_embedded
                            Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Originally posted by e30monsta View Post
                              apollo 11 was such a spoof its pathetic..u believe otherwise your just 100% ignorant. you cant possibly think the "live video" they were shooting while they stepped on the moon is legit can you? modern day we cant even have zero delay on live tv from the other side of the earth...but from the moon in 1969? LMFAO.and the delay from the "live feed" was like 2-3 seconds,whitch would be considered pretty quick.and did we even have live tv in 1969? the situation was just bogus.period
                              and thats not counting the handful of other facts that prove its not real.
                              Here is a forum for you dumbass.

Originally posted by Teaguer
                              Filling an Eta's tank with super unleaded will reach the cars maximum attainable performance level .

Aa a bonus filling the tank will also double any Eta's resale value .

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Sun View Post
                                Here is a forum for you dumbass.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X