This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JasonC View Post

how did he load her on there???? fork lift or grove 100 ton crane??????
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post
      jflip reference?
      Instagram
      sigpic
      Current: 99 M3
      Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        how did he load her on there???? fork lift or grove 100 ton crane??????
        It bottles the mind! I hope it's at least a liter bike or it's not going anywhere.

Comment

wheelie counter weight... +300

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
            It bottles the mind! I hope it's at least a liter bike or it's not going anywhere.
            You mean "boggles the mind"?

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
              You mean "boggles the mind"?
              Absolutely not. It bottles the mind!

i.e. mind bottling!

ninja edit:

Chazz: Mind-bottling, isn't it?
              Jimmy: Did you just say mind-bottling?
              Chazz: Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle?

Comment

That last part from 'Helen' made me shit my pants it was so funny!
                '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

i.e. mind bottling!

ninja edit:

Chazz: Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle?
                  Oh of course bottle!

I was thinking boggle, you know like to startle with amazement, dumbfound, bewilder, or confuse. How silly of me.

Comment

i.e. mind bottling!

ninja edit:

Haha awesome movie!

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by Vethen View Post
                      photoshop fail, there is no such thing as centrifugal force nor would it force the dog BACK into the seat
                      BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
                        Oh of course bottle!

I was thinking boggle, you know like to startle with amazement, dumbfound, bewilder, or confuse. How silly of me.
                        I'm sorry that my attempt at humor was lost on you.

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                          photoshop fail, there is no such thing as centrifugal force nor would it force the dog BACK into the seat
                          Actually you're wrong. There is such a thing as centrifugal force, and yes, it would force the dog BACK into the seat (if the car were in drift).

Centrifugal force is the force created on a body when an object rotates about a point. THIS is the force you experience/feel. Centripetal force is what allows you to stay inside your car or let your car keep traveling around the turn (the ground applying a force back on your car).

Centrifugal force points outward, away from the center of rotation.
                          Centripetal force points inward, towards the center of rotation.
                          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                            Actually you're wrong. There is such a thing as centrifugal force, and yes, it would force the dog BACK into the seat (if the car were in drift).

Centrifugal force is the force created on a body when an object rotates about a point. THIS is the force you experience/feel. Centripetal force is what allows you to stay inside your car or let your car keep traveling around the turn (the ground applying a force back on your car).

Centrifugal force points outward, away from the center of rotation.
                            Centripetal force points inward, towards the center of rotation.
                            word.
                            Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

iTablet 2010

Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X