Comment

Rubbin's racin'!

Comment

always a winner...

Comment

^nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
            I'm really kind of amazed that someone that's as big of a nerd as to get a videogame moved tattooed on themself wouldn't have caught it.

-Charlie
            moved?
            Originally posted by RVAe30 View Post
            the hadouken is ↓↘→ + punch
            I didnt want to show my limited nerdiness but I actually played that shit back in the day and I even knew that.
            Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            Sorry, but that car looks fucking stupid.
            I disagree. I dislike the width and style of the rims, but its pretty nice, IMO.

Keep it up, fucking awesome posts!!!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

I'm in love!

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
              See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Anyone have a paint code / color for that M? I've been heavily thinking about what color (realistically) I wanna spray my car when the time comes. Dunno if I want stealth / subtle, or flashy and asshole-ish

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Shop Genuine, OE, OEM and aftermarket BMW car parts online for DIY and enthusiasts at the best price with free shipping on all orders over $99!

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                  See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

OooooooooooooooooO Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

It's not hennarot. Its color thats coming on ford focus over there in europe. Thats what owner of the M told me.
                      This car is California Orange and M car is brighter.

Comment

Yeah, after searching for some Henna cars, it's a different color, I just didn't care enough to come back and post my findings.

Comment

Originally posted by worangejuice View Post

Been there...

Comment

Originally posted by emoshun View Post

hahaahhaha thats my car!!!
                            its called electric orange from FORD europe-- you need to see it in real life under sunlight to really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                              Anyone have a paint code / color for that M? I've been heavily thinking about what color (realistically) I wanna spray my car when the time comes. Dunno if I want stealth / subtle, or flashy and asshole-ish
                              it is FORD(europe)
                              electric orange 6FSE5ZA

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Dont get me wrong I love the orange, but why you decide to respary it from that BAD ASS dark metallic green from Opal it used to be?????

I still have your car in that green as a desk top on my work comp for a couple of months of the year.

I see you have the stupid wind mills errrrr...................turbines over there too. God I hate those eye sores

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                                hahaahhaha thats my car!!!
                                its called electric orange from FORD europe-- you need to see it in real life under sunlight to really appreciate it.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X