X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M3 in post is not Henna...

This is Henna:

Comment

thats the textbook for my first class when i switched majors in college, and he was the professor.

Originally posted by Maluco View Post

1991 318is ---230K - DD
      1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
      so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        Dont get me wrong I love the orange, but why you decide to respary it from that BAD ASS dark metallic green from Opal it used to be?????

I still have your car in that green as a desk top on my work comp for a couple of months of the year.

I see you have the stupid wind mills errrrr...................turbines over there too. God I hate those eye sores
        IIRC, it was because everyone still associated the car with the PO, and no one wanted to recognize it as his. Like if someone bought Jordan's car, everyone would say "Dude, that's Jordan's car!" Paint it FORD orange, and it's not recognized as his car so much any more. (That was just an example, mikeeder doesn't own one of Jordan's old cars.)
        '89 325i track sloot
        '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats what I thought but never really knew, and was curious (as I love that green even more than the orange)

And yeah I have been around long enough to know he dose not have a "Jordon's" car was here for the demise of that regime.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats what I thought but never really knew, and was curious (as I love that green even more than the orange)

And yeah I have been around long enough to know he dose not have a "Jordon's" car was here for the demise of that regime.
            Someone would invariably think that if I didn't make an explicit disclaimer about it.
            '89 325i track sloot
            '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

^mean
                Tim.

Comment

ughh I wish they had the same kind of Alpha's in the US as they did in Europe. My dad has a spider and I just love to drive it for some reason. The top gear episode that they did on "how much soul can you get for 1000 pounds" hit the nail on the head. Theres just something about them that makes it a brilliant car.
                  <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                  unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                    ughh I wish they had the same kind of Alpha's in the US as they did in Europe...
                    It is written ALFA. Fucking ALFA. ALFA ROMEO. I'm sorry, I hate when people get this wrong. And I'm drunk.

<3
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                      It is written ALFA. Fucking ALFA. ALFA ROMEO. I'm sorry, I hate when people get this wrong. And I'm drunk.

<3
                      lol fuck me sideways I'm drunk too. MY bAAddddd Alfa* Alfa* Alfa*

Comment

Alfa

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                        2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

You guys get drunk on Friday nights and sit on R3V?

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                            I was waiting for someone to post this.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

lol finals week=no parties

Comment

Eh, I came back from the bar at 2AM and jumped on here briefly, sue me!

Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                                X