No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? My guess is power pole in the rain. Too sharp of a indent into the door to be another car.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by aintnothang View Post
      damn straight! loved this game, haha i still got it actually

Comment

My wife and I used to play this ALL the damn time:

Comment

as long as we're doing throwback video games...

Originally posted by LJ851
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

toejam and earl was the heat. sega genesis was the best platform ever.

Comment

Found a few more. Check out where the door sill is!

Story is I was being a jackass and took a turn too fast. Ended up sliding into oncoming traffic and met up with an '81 Chrysler. Hit so hard the E30 rolled over, thus all of my blood on the check control.

E30s and I don't get along. Fast forward a few years to last May, up for 25 hours working on my S50B32 vert. Fell asleep driving home and did this: http://r3vlimited.com/board/showpost.php?p=1709042&postcount=1045

Needed another E30 to put the engine and all of the suspension in to, so $1200 later I end up with this:
              -Dave
              2003 Lincoln Towncar | 1992 BMW 325iC | 1968 Cadillac Deville

Need some help figuring out the ETM?

Comment

You bought that vert for $1200....?

Comment

What happened to the vert? It's not in sig

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Yep, needed a timing belt. 117k miles, Husco armrest, heated seats, 4.10 LSD, dealer maintained its whole life. Even had a BMW oil filter and blue coolant. :D Still has all of the BMW roadside assistance stickers on the trunk mouse fur!

I think I'll try to avoid rolling this one. ;)
                    -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                      What happened to the vert? It's not in sig
                      It's still in about ten million pieces. All new AKG and THR bushings, new bilsteins, new smoked ellips, fresh reman driveshaft as the S50 was killing the old one, etc. All the normal stuff.

Still waiting on wheels though, going to (finally!) get some Fikse FM/10s with Kodiak lips, thanks to the new business arrangement there. Should finish the car nicely.
                      -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                        My wife and I used to play this ALL the damn time:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man. Thats a hot game.

Comment

Spent too many hours of my childhood playing this game. Still own a copy too along with original Genesis system.

This game too, still have a memory card with a save game with about 70+ hours of play.

Comment

shadowrun was so much fun lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by riverdale21 View Post

This game too, still have a memory card with a save game with about 70+ hours of play.
                              FFVII - still the greatest PSX game ever, and the best of the FF series.

They had it for PC too, I think I'm going to get it.

*EDIT* Just finished downloading... excellent.
                              Last edited by Jand3rson; 02-22-2010, 01:06 PM.

Comment

That GTI crash happened here in Germany, was late at night going faster than he had any business going. He was 17 or 18, it was a GTI Diesel IIRC.
                                -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Working...
                                X