Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That bike, I want it.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Explanation: Only in the fleeting darkness of a total solar eclipse is the light of the solar corona easily visible. Normally overwhelmed by the bright solar disk, the expansive corona, the sun's outer atmosphere, is an alluring sight. But the subtle details and extreme ranges in the corona's brightness, although discernible to the eye, are notoriously difficult to photograph. Pictured above, however, using multiple images and digital processing, is a detailed image of the Sun's corona taken during the 2008 August total solar eclipse from Mongolia. Clearly visible are intricate layers and glowing caustics of an ever changing mixture of hot gas and magnetic fields. Bright looping prominences appear pink just above the Sun's limb. The next total solar eclipse will be in July but will only be visible in a thin swath of Earth crossing the southern Pacific Ocean and South America.

Comment

That is awesome.
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Holy shit! Nothing I post will be that awesome - but the show much go on...

Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Reminds me of Pitch Black. Awesome flick.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that one. Very impressive stuff.
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

whoa, back the truck up!

I like the "Saw" movies, and "The Music Man".

That makes me a serial killer?
                  Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

Wearing this shirt, right now...
                    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

got me with denzel
                      Last edited by Be30mer; 03-17-2010, 11:01 PM.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                      You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Thanks for quoting the whole thing.

Comment

xkcd is worthless without the captions.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            Thanks for quoting the whole thing.
                            hey at least it wasnt a longcat, btw its edited now. only denzel

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                            You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Explanation: What's that approaching? Astronauts on board the International Space Station first saw it far in the distance. Soon it enlarged to become a dark silhouette. As it came even closer, the silhouette appeared to be a spaceship. Finally, at just past 11 pm (CST) last Tuesday, the object, revealed to be the Space Shuttle Endeavour, docked as expected with the Earth-orbiting space station. Pictured above, Endeavour was imaged near Earth's horizon as it approached, where several layers of the Earth's atmosphere were visible. Directly behind the shuttle is the mesosphere, which appears blue. The atmospheric layer that appears white is the stratosphere, while the orange layer is Earth's Troposphere. This shuttle mission, which began with a dramatic night launch and will continue into next week, has many tasks planned. These tasks include the delivery of the Tranquility Module which includes a cupola bay window complex that may allow even better views of spaceships approaching and leaving the space station.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                                xkcd is worthless without the captions.
                                "The typical internet user (who wants to share) has an IQ of 147 and a 9-inch penis. Well, better than the reverse, I guess."
                                Originally posted by LJ851
                                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X