No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her name is Ulya Trukhina, she's a small time Russian model. A search reveals this facebook page, which may or may not be her:

Ulya Trukhina is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Ulya Trukhina and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

The photographer is another Russian, Yana Kalina

Хотелось бы предоставить вашему вниманию работы такого фотографа, как Яна Калина. Этой девушке всего 18, и опыт работы в жанре fashion-съемки у нее небольшой, но все ее фотографии – яркие и оригинальные, и особенно нравится ее умение «словить» солнечные блики. Думаю, можно было бы сделать данный пост в виде интервью, но так как мы с ней живем в разных городах, то возможности...

(page is in Russian)
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

and on the opposite side of the horizon

and the redemption

Comment

Seriously. I'd wife her so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
          This made me lite headed!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                Oh shit. This is funny.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Comment

Comment

I want ramen now...

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                      See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

^^^ But combine the three ONLY in Vegas!

Comment

Comment

Comment

lulz
                                Originally posted by HarryPotter
                                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Working...
                                X