Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
    And you thought you were a badass..

Totally nonsensical and thats why its so bad ass...... Porsches and Falcons, bitches!! Das how I roll!!!

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
      15x7?^

they don't look as concave.
      Yep, TR Motorsport C1 in anthracite.

The lowering job can be credited to the previous owner. I bought the car pretty much as is, I'm just taking good care of it.
      Originally posted by george graves
      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

^^ holy shit lol
        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
          Totally nonsensical and thats why its so bad ass...... Porsches and Falcons, bitches!! Das how I roll!!!
          The best part is that if you notice the guy's name on the car, he's a Dr. hahaha

Comment

Again for teh lulz.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

beach bum what suspension R U running ?

Comment

Originally posted by Anguz View Post
                beach bum what suspension R U running ?
                It's some Ebay kit, Cosmo springs. 2.5" 350#/550# with adjustable perches. They're all the way down in the front and about an inch down in the rear.
                Bilstein HD shocks. If I had shorter shocks I could drop the rear all the way down.

#1 sought mod right now is the camber-toe tabs on the rear subframe, then tires.
                Originally posted by george graves
                If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Bum View Post
                  sexy pics
                  For a second I thought that was my car. Derp.

Damn good value wheels, though the lack of a center cap is a bit ugly. Buying a set of black in 15x8 next. Mmm.

Last edited by geezerman402; 09-23-2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

Your keys are in your trunk lock sir.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Lose the wing and that car would be so awesome.
                          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                            Lose the wing and that car would be so awesome.
                            Shut your whore mouth. No one talks about the Pantera that way! :hitler:

Comment

They look like ass in person. They look poorly put together too. Or maybe it's just the ones I've seen.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                              X