Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    she's my new best friend.
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

    Comment


      Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
      How waffleswaffleswaffles you spend waffleswaffleswaffles?

      Ok Dough it is. That former version of waffleswaffleswaffles was my texting abbreviation. ;)

      Abe

      Comment


        Originally posted by e30e View Post
        No matter how mainstream she becomes, she'll always be a cum slurping anal whore.
        And thats Ok
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


        The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

        Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

        Comment


          I feel this needs quoting again. It's a small point, but should not be missed.

          Originally posted by e30e View Post
          No matter how mainstream she becomes, she'll always be a cum slurping anal whore.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

          Comment


            GG

            you are correct, but its still ok, the world has to have cum slurping Anal whores, just think how boring it would be with out them
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


            The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

            Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

            Comment


              Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

              Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
              I <3 dead naked girls.

              Comment



                Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

                Originally posted by Top Gear
                Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

                Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.


                Comment


                  woa

                  Comment




                    and also, that clariooonnn shit is hilarious; pic semi-related:
                    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

                    Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.



                    Originally posted by Brandon12V
                    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

                    Comment


                      i dont get the clarion picture :(

                      Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

                      If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

                      Comment



                        Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

                        Originally posted by Top Gear
                        Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

                        Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.


                        Comment


                          Originally posted by accident View Post
                          i dont get the clarion picture :(
                          All you need to listen to is the first 10 seconds or so...
                          ;)
                          Last edited by CreamE30; 01-02-2011, 06:30 AM.
                          <---Goodnight, sweet prince

                          Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.



                          Originally posted by Brandon12V
                          unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

                          Comment




                            www.woranges.tumblr.com

                            Comment



                              www.woranges.tumblr.com

                              Comment


                                ^Garage Saurus' V12 twin turbo 1000hp Ferrari 550 Maranello. awesome as fuck.





                                Originally posted by HarryPotter
                                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                                Instagram: @jstnlws

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X