• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nessie?

EDIT - I get it now...

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      What am I looking at?
      a man that gave horrible excuse for a day off.

jk, its the spinning thingamajig from inception

Originally posted by PReta View Post
      if youve heard of the girl Dev. (girl in the song like a g6)
      i found this picture of her on her facebook.

maybe she rocks an e30
      haha thats awesome.
      Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

ah
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
          yay.

black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

^Haha I was on HybridZ when they were looking for S30s for that first music video. s30+e30=perfect combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

did I hit close to home? anybody?
                Pretty much, but I don't really care too much either.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

horny cat
                  Attached Files
                  [All the Bronzit haters]

Comment

my friend took this pic (attached)
                    Attached Files

Comment

'91 E30 316i
                      '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

^ haha i can relate to that comic, i love cyanide and happiness

Comment

yesss hahaha
                          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                          Got Drop?? ;-)
                          Originally posted by JinormusJ
                          But of course
                          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                            OMG, never do this to me... I was skyping with a friend and fell out of the chair laughing.

Comment

$20 000 E21

Yes. That really says 4000km. The original owner died shortly after purchasing the car in '78, and his widow never used it.
                              '91 E30 316i
                              '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

^^^ Needs LS1 ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X