1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

god i hope this isnt a repost

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post

Comment

Lol that made me think of the picture of young Eminem I saw the other day

Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
            I love that, I sent it to my friend that drives an older blue civic
            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
              Yeah it's not like Honda has any racing success, or great sports cars with over 100hp a liter motors. BMW makes 4000lbs "sports cars" thats the way to go.

Comment

way to take a joke...

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

An e93 328i convertible is 10x gayer than a Honda civic.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                    way to take a joke...
                    LOL I'm getting all uppedy!

Comment

lol yes you are, yes you are, yes you are. (in talking to a baby voice)

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                        An e93 328i convertible is 10x gayer than a Honda civic.
                        You know whats really gay? Telling people what 10x gayer.

Comment

How dare you make fun of NPH.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Today my brother got to drive in a V8 supercar as a birthday present from his gf. (For those who don't know, v8 racing is Australia's 'Nascar')
                            It's held at a local Raceway which also holds weekend events, sprints ect and anyone can enter their cars w/e.
                            Spotted this in the track carpark as we were leaving at the end of the day.
                            Full carbon fibre interior, semi slicks.

Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                            I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Yeah it's not like Honda makes great sports cars with over 100hp a liter motors.
                              uhhh does this answer that dumb comment?:D BMW>honda

Comment

Yeah it's not like Honda has any racing success, or great sports cars with over 100hp a liter motors. BMW makes 4000lbs "sports cars" thats the way to go.

who gives a shit about 100hp per liter when you make it in a front wheel drive eco shit box that only has 180-200hp.

Comment

Working...
                                X