No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would venture to say yes. Everything is identical.

Comment

Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

i notice screen captures from facebook and other networking sites have users names blocked or blurred out, does this happen automatically, or does the person who captures the image do it in photoshop? is it required by law or the user agreement?

Comment

I'm pretty sure people just do it not to be a dick. But I have seen plenty of the pearl harbor tsunami shit where they don't edit the names out.

Edit:

Like this....

Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Tom Blythman: These fucking japs just scamming us... I just checked google street view and everythings fine.

Really?? stupidest comment among others. Fuckin ignorance

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
            Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
            I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

i wish there were repercussions for people saying stupid shit like that.

Comment

Ok, i see, people who make those kind of comment deserve to have their full name shown. didn;t know people were making these kinds of comment, but then again ,now that i think about it i shouldnt be surprised that they are. people say lots of shit when there is no repercussions. stupidity and hateful ignorance sums it up well.

Comment

I see several guys who definitely qualify for hotgirlswithdouchebags.com

Seriously though, those are the worst kind of people. Out-and-out racism is still alive in America sadly. Everyone of them deserves to have everything they own wiped out in an instant, then leave a big sign saying "Remember Hiroshima??"
                  Last edited by CorvallisBMW; 03-14-2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I think that 2 nuclear bombs and massive firebombing of civilians cleared any debt Japan owed us for pearl harbor. Why do people have to be such retards??

Comment

Originally posted by DanMan68 View Post
                      Yeah, I think that 2 nuclear bombs and massive firebombing of civilians cleared any debt Japan owed us for pearl harbor. Why do people have to be such retards??
                      Was about to say this exact thing.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were plenty enough payback ten times over.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanMan68 View Post
                        this is why No western power can win a war anymore. (no not necessarily use of nukes either)
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                          Ok, i see, people who make those kind of comment deserve to have their full name shown. didn;t know people were making these kinds of comment, but then again ,now that i think about it i shouldnt be surprised that they are. people say lots of shit when there is no repercussions. stupidity and hateful ignorance sums it up well.
                          This is ironic coming from you.
                          Originally posted by LJ851
                          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Damn - that's a bad paint job. (I know it's "satin" - but it just looks like someone messed up a normal paint job and that was the result)

Last edited by george graves; 03-14-2011, 05:10 PM.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X