No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow thats nuts! hope no one got a face full of metal!
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
      meh, I don't wanna die. Hell, yesterday I rode about 16 miles on my mountain bike and my ass/taint bone area was killing me. Ask me if I'll be labeling 16 a plateau and trying to surpass it.
      You need one or some or all of these then:
      1)New saddle
      2)Better riding shorts
      3)Dial in your stance a bit better; seat post height, stem angle, stem length, frame sizing.

Neat photos I took of my boys lolo with my thunderbolt. Unedited. Lots of noise but kinda neat.

Last edited by scabzzzz; 04-12-2011, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
        meh, I don't wanna die. Hell, yesterday I rode about 16 miles on my mountain bike and my ass/taint bone area was killing me. Ask me if I'll be labeling 16 a plateau and trying to surpass it.

You saddle needs to be level. Not pointing up. Use a level and level that shittttttttt. Your taint wont hurt anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

^droooooool

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                  [ATTACH]41080[/ATTACH]
                  I can't figure out how this happened. If one of the shells prematurely went off, why are there TWO blown out casings in there?

I mean, the thing rotates clockwise, makes sense that the one is missing a bullet if it's been fired, but then that makes even less sense that the casing is blown open!

God damn. Of all the fucked up shit you guys post, THIS is the one that'll keep me up tonight.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                  If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Bugs Bunny stuck his finger in the barrel, don't you watch TV?!?

Comment

Bruce Lee post is the SHIT!
                      new desktop son!
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
                        Bugs Bunny stuck his finger in the barrel, don't you watch TV?!?

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

I love those side skirts. I wants them.

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X