This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
    I've duckdived some gnarly waves but that is one wave I am just not sure I would duckdive.

The wedge down at Newport Beach ftw.
    The wedge? That is hardcore, we have our own mini wedge here, it's great fun, but it cannot handle waves half as big as newport beach does..

BTW, how many surfers/bodyboarders are there in r3v?
    Originally posted by kendogg
    Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
    OG RACECAR

Comment

Originally posted by M42Power View Post
      The wedge? That is hardcore, we have our own mini wedge here, it's great fun, but it cannot handle waves half as big as newport beach does..

BTW, how many surfers/bodyboarders are there in r3v?
      I surf Manhattan Beach a couple times a year when I come down to visit family.
      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
      All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

a few iphone shots of my '02 project car

needs more low after the m20 goes in.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Nice. Stock m20?
          Originally posted by cabriodster87
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
          Originally posted by Kershaw
          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

for now. i do have a 272 cam sitting in my house, and the head will get a 3 angle valve job, along with some other work as well. bottom end will stay stock.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

MT Plates. Nice.

Comment

my friends cobra kit car

fucked s2000

album cover i did for my brother lol!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                  It was taken from a nikon dslr. I stole it off fb, and when you put big photos on fb it fucks them up.
                  That makes more sense lol.

Comment

This made me go down and hang out with my dogs for half an hour.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                      This made me go down and hang out with my dogs for half an hour.
                      tearing up petting my cat right now
                      BRUTE

Comment

Jebus fucing christmas. Who's cutting onions in here!
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          MT Plates. Nice.
                          noticed that too only cost him 260 bucks to plate it with no sales tax, could not even splurge the extra 20 bucks and get a specialty plate and got the el-cheapo standard ugly blue plate.

been noticing this a ton, guy who sold the blue veyron said it went to a client out east but had MT tags on it as well.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post

needs more low after the m20 goes in.
                            wow....a 2002 with properly aligned doors.
                            :up:

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                              tearing up petting my cat right meow
                              Fixed. I would too but because I'm deathly allergic.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

i miss my dog now
                                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                                Got Drop?? ;-)
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                But of course
                                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Working...
                                X