This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls8yioESfZ1r3box4o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1317323869&Signature =w5ZyHawvMxnQB1FnLOz5R6PK2Qs%3D[/IMG
      [IMG]V[/IMG]]

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Looks like a nice nightdrive......

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

that pic where you can touch the ground from inside the miata is sick as hell, grants more respect for miatas haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              that pic where you can touch the ground from inside the miata is sick as hell, grants more respect for miatas haha.
              That just means they can suck a dick while driving by....
              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

and that's why the guy that owned "rusty" the e28 doesn't deserve the silver bimmer, he's "slamming it-dope-cool-story-bro-ing" it, scraping frame cuz eets kool

/sour
                09/1989 325i 4 Door
                +M30 Swap
                +Z3 Steering Rack

Comment

Originally posted by Heysüß View Post
                  and that's why the guy that owned "rusty" the e28 doesn't deserve the silver bimmer, he's "slamming it-dope-cool-story-bro-ing" it, scraping frame cuz eets kool

/sour
                  its all at his expense so remind me again why he doesn't deserve to own something he paid for?

Comment

its all at his expense so remind me again why he doesn't deserve to own something he paid for?
                    yeah yeah this can be argued every time but it's not exactly a "dope" e36 it's a bit classier than that and from the pictures I've seen, in decent condition.

It'd be the same as someone spraying an F40 in pink or wrapping a 959 in whale dick leather. It's just something that brings out the old cranky bastard in me, I guess.
                    09/1989 325i 4 Door
                    +M30 Swap
                    +Z3 Steering Rack

Comment

yeah yeah this can be argued every time but it's not exactly a "dope" e36 it's a bit classier than that and from the pictures I've seen, in decent condition.

It'd be the same as someone spraying an F40 in pink or wrapping a 959 in whale dick leather. It's just something that brings out the old cranky bastard in me, I guess.
                      what???

Comment

Originally posted by worangejuice View Post
                        Sorry, This is blasphemy IMO. I'm not a purist but, somethings should be left alone. What's next? Is he going to slam a 507?

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                          Sorry, This is blasphemy IMO. I'm not a purist but, somethings should be left alone. What's next? Is he going to slam a 507?
                          That would be badass....with an S62....mmmmmmm
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

what???
                            I don't know how else to explain it, maybe my english is just shitty. It's not my native tongue after all.
                            09/1989 325i 4 Door
                            +M30 Swap
                            +Z3 Steering Rack

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                              maybe pantless spencer will understand this instead.
                              09/1989 325i 4 Door
                              +M30 Swap
                              +Z3 Steering Rack

Comment

I don't know how else to explain it, maybe my english is just shitty. It's not my native tongue after all.

no, you make perfect sense. it's called taste. how one applies their particular style to certain objects may not be appropriate (ie, pink camo Veyron or slamming an E9).

spency is just nutswinging.

Comment

Working...
                                X