e24 e9 e30
    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Good stuff.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        You fail at ninja edit :giggle:

well then you lose Audi, Lambo, Bugatti, Porsche, Bentley, and those are just what is sold in the states. Not to mention a large portion of Suzuki is owned by VWAG as well
        i never edited.
        1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Jesus... I don't know which one I like more, the chick or the car
          Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

God I hate this

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

^ i dont get it....

heres one of my jeep

e24 e9 e30
              IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

^
                You have never felt like you were falling right before you fell asleep?

A 1# burger I made and ate... back when I still smoked weed.
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

i don't smoke weed and i would love to munch that whole burger down :P i'm not a fatass either. but i'm on my way to being one if i dont hit the gym soon, that thing looks tasty.

Comment

1# is a lot of meat. I am a big guy, and I dont think I could have finished it with out a case of the munchies.
                    sigpic
                    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

well i'm still growing i guess, 5 foot 10 and 150-160 lbs, i could eat that thing up looks Delicious. but then again sometimes when i go out for sushi i eat like 3 plates of my favorite roll... hahhah.

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
                        ^ i dont get it....

heres one of my jeep
                        Where are you from? My best friend has an e28 M5 but absolutely swears his favorite car is his Wrangler...and he has owned some amazing cars. 323i e21, e46 ZHP, e28 m5, obviously.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                        '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                        '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                        '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                          well i'm still growing i guess, 5 foot 10 and 150-160 lbs, i could eat that thing up looks Delicious. but then again sometimes when i go out for sushi i eat like 3 plates of my favorite roll... hahhah.
                          I try and maintain portion control and keeping my metabolism running by eating small meals but sushi is the ONLY thing I can gorge out on. Four rolls is the normal for me.
                          Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                          #BANDISNIGGA
                          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                          Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                            1# is a lot of meat. I am a big guy, and I dont think I could have finished it with out a case of the munchies.
                            Fuck, I could eat two of those EASY.

Not a fat ass either ( 6'4" 225 ), pic of me.

Comment

Had this at work for a couple days

Comment

i looked at pics before i read, i got so excited for you, thought you had a new 1m haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X