This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rau View Post
    I try and maintain portion control and keeping my metabolism running by eating small meals but sushi is the ONLY thing I can gorge out on. Four rolls is the normal for me.

fuck yeah man, sushi is delicious, and my metabolism has slown down a lot since i was a kid, maybe ill try the small portions thing, and only drink water for the most part.

Comment

e24 e9 e30
      IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

another

e24 e9 e30
        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

^^ what setup lets you get so low?

Comment

I've never been a fan of those wheels, but that looks pretty good

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
              2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                Had this at work for a couple days

Anyone see the Motor Trend match up where the Cayman R and Mustang Laguna Seca decimated that car? 1/4 mile, and around the track. What was BMW shooting for again?

Comment

Originally posted by Moto-Mucci View Post
                  Anyone see the Motor Trend match up where the Cayman R and Mustang Laguna Seca decimated that car? 1/4 mile, and around the track. What was BMW shooting for again?
                  An M car that was smaller than an m3?

Comment

MMMMMMMarketing.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

My bike keeps fouling out its plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Moto-Mucci View Post
                        I love the 1m because of its simplicity, especially this one. No nav, manual seats, 2 doors, and a manual trans. Where they messed up is that it only has 335hp compared to the 300 in the 135i. But that can easily be increased to above 400 by plugging in a computer.

Comment

You'd think with all those manual options it wouldn't still weigh in at 3552 lbs.

Comment

just so great.........

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                                I love the 1m because of its simplicity, especially this one. No nav, manual seats, 2 doors, and a manual trans. Where they messed up is that it only has 335hp compared to the 300 in the 135i. But that can easily be increased to above 400 by plugging in a computer.
                                With just ECU tuning? No mods?

Comment

Working...
                                X