Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cars abandoned in Dubai

Comment

New life goal: Go to Dubai and shoot the fucker who did that to an F40...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

wtff why they abandoned? fuuuu i want that f40

Comment

Wow, that second Ferrari up from the bottom is a Mondial, the same one from Weird Science, but his was a convertible. Widely regarded as one of the ugliest Ferraris ever!

I love them!

Comment

IIRC that F40 was in Iraq and had some connection to Saddam or his sons some how.

And the RIP Carlos thing really had me laugh out Loud so hard my sides hurt
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
              New life goal: Go to Dubai and shoot the fucker who did that to an F40...
              Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              wtff why they abandoned? fuuuu i want that f40
              if it makes you two feel any better, the f40 is a fake. Most likely a fiero as the gap behind the door and the rear fender is too short, the windshield isn't curved enough and the roof is too high. I inherited a very similar one as a project though I don't anticipate working on it anytime soon. :(
              -Josh

Check out my build thread...
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=131055

Need parts? Support the community!

http://www.gutenparts.com

http://www.blunttech.com

Comment

Why shoot him when you could just as easily tow his forgotten toy away, file off any numbers and have a nice track day toy?

Comment

Of those i'd take the CLS55. seemed to be in the best condition. and probably has >5K mi on it. Before you say why not the Skyline, it it too new to be imported into US. its not 25 or older yet. the CLS would be no problem as they meet gov requirements. and are already sold here.

Comment

The largest question is why are they abandoned?
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

failing economy in dubai. the people with the money dont really live there, they visit, vacation blah blah blah. well their money isn't doing so well, mostly arabs, so no money trickling into dubai, so all the people who work there/live there are getting hit hard.

there's something like 3000+ cars at dubai's airport just sitting and abandoned because investors have left and dont plan on coming back....

sucks when their GDP depends on oil...

Comment

Originally posted by jackbenny View Post
                        if it makes you two feel any better, the f40 is a fake. Most likely a fiero as the gap behind the door and the rear fender is too short, the windshield isn't curved enough and the roof is too high. I inherited a very similar one as a project though I don't anticipate working on it anytime soon. :(

I was going to say the same thing, it's proportionately all wrong. The link above tells all about it. There's one of those a town over from here, it's actually pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                          Wow, that second Ferrari up from the bottom is a Mondial, the same one from Weird Science, but his was a convertible. Widely regarded as one of the ugliest Ferraris ever!

I love them!
                          i find the 308/mondial to be 2nd worst ferrari, behind the 412

Comment

personally i think that car you have just posted is awesome.

Comment

No, it's better because it's front engined.
                              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by ELONZOOOO View Post
                                i would actually drive this thing without hesitation.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X