Clear All

Wow I miss the 80's Fashion....ugh

Click image for larger version

Name:	4364.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	7136741
    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

am I old for remembering those BMW catalogs? :shock:

Russians are getting busy for next year's World Superbike race in Moscow

Comment

Must.Go.To.Russia.

(This is not in Russia)

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
          Originally posted by Chachi
          young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

O.o

Originally posted by Roysneon
            $5 shipped?
            Originally posted by MarkD
            You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Originally posted by tom d View Post
              ^^ something you worked on? or are you just a fan of architecture?
              Didn't work on anything on it. Fan isn't quite the word though. Slightly obsessed enthusiast - armchair architect is more like it. Architecture I've always been interested in. Something I may switch focus to and go back to school for. Although the market for it even in this new smart/eco/sustainable world we're living in it just isn't the lucrative sort of career that it's made out to be. Not saying that hundreds of firms aren't doing incredibly well even in this economy though.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              Someone really made them.

Note quite as good looking...
              Yeah I agree, dislike that take on the idea. I still have mine stacked in the backyard. They'll remain in their natural 14x6 goodness.

From the old days:

In other news. How awesome is this?

2012 Mercedes Benz C350 by bur1on, on Flickr

A taste of the 350. by bur1on, on Flickr
              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Last edited by Deltron Dirty30; 11-21-2011, 12:07 PM.
                Originally posted by HarryPotter
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                  996 will forever be associated with Troy Bayliss and Ducati 996
                  Originally posted by SA E30 View Post
                  This is who I associate a 916/996 with…Carl Fogarty.
                  whenever i think of Ducati, riders and modern day racing this is what comes to mind. prior to Doug Polen and Eraldo Ferracci, Ducati was a has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                    Those wheels look familiar...
                    Byron
                    Leichtbau

Comment

Haha I take it Charlie bought those wheels off of you?
                      Originally posted by HarryPotter
                      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Yeah like a month and a half ago, I can't believe it took so long to get pictures of it up. I mean, he is a professional photographer after all haha. And he didn't even take these pics!
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Ready to go: 17-storey Glencairn Tower in Motherwell, Scotland sits primed with 55kg of explosives

Going! Carefully timed explosions are sett off at key points in the building and the huge structure begins to crumble

Going: The massive block, originally opened in 1964, appears to fold into itself as comes crashing to the ground

Gone: The sprawling building comes tumbling down shrouded in a cloud of dust

Aftermath: the sprawling block has been reduced to a pile of rubble. Thousands of spectators - many of whom were once residents of the massive tower block - watched from an exclusion zone

Its demolition was carried out by Technical Demolition Services (TDS) with support from Precision Demolition Company.
                          Cllr Barry McCulloch, convener of housing and social work services on North Lanarkshire Council, hailed the demolition as a success, saying: 'Our aim was to ensure the tower was demolished safely and with minimum disruption to local residents and businesses during this process and today's successful demolition achieved that.
                          'I now look forward to the site making way for our new homes as part of our £75 million 'Building for the Future' investment and regenerating Motherwell town centre.'
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

wow GG you have just shown how you drop the top 1/3 of a building on the lower portions it falls down. This ought to throw a monkey wrench in the 9/11 truthers arguments ;)
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Lol. I hate all that 911 talk....oh and required pic.

Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

So do I, Just the 1st thing that comes to mind other than AWESOME they are blowing up a building..

I see your pile of change with a bigger pile of money

Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X