This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
    As rare as the chick with the Cecotto Edition E30 M3. Someone link that beauty.

i lost the link when my computer got aids and died... someone must have it
    PNW Crew
    90 m3
    06 m5

Comment

I got it right HERE!

(Badly translated):

Anja: M3 Cecotto 347/505

Hello,

I would like to present mine to you M3 E30. I bought the cars in the summer 2002. Before I had a black M3 E30, however various rust damage exhibited and thus in well-informed hand one sold. The new was unfortunately not so completely complete now. The original Innenaustattung (partial leather) and the special front spoiler were missing. These parts in the letzen year procured and blocked. All details of a Cecottos are now present:
      * Front spoiler lower part, Tail spoiler two-piece, Rear flap facilitate
      * Engine compartment: Valve cover, Air collecting tank in car color

As further work still the optimization of the chassis lines up. In addition a H&R thread chassis is available. In the back it is then more deeply screwed still minimum. The rims are those BBS RS040 in 8/9x17 ET15. Sound-moderately a BMW Bavaria professional with CD change-over switch is blocked. It is easily modified, so that two AMA mono 100 a front system and a Subwoofer propel. The installation is completely invisible, the Subwoofer fast removable. Light-moderately xenon is announced, sowas obligation is simple.

Further changes are not planned, possibly PDC would be still interesting, if the sensors in the black strips of the tail bumper fit. A mobile phone fixed installation would be possibly also still another topic, whereby the solutions are not so correctly elegant all this. A thing is still updated in any case: the brake assembly. 300x28 mm (HARTGE) are announced, otherwise transferred from my everyday life car (328i E36 with 300mm) again and again by the not comparable brake performance clouded.
      Otherwise I must only watch out stop, that Tino me times do not nen sometime V8 or M5 engine clean-built.

Comment

Thanks Josh, I knew you'd have it. How much HD space do you have dedicated to E30 pictures?
        Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
          I got it right HERE!

(Badly translated):

Anja: M3 Cecotto 347/505

Hello,

I would like to present mine to you M3 E30. I bought the cars in the summer 2002. Before I had a black M3 E30, however various rust damage exhibited and thus in well-informed hand one sold. The new was unfortunately not so completely complete now. The original Innenaustattung (partial leather) and the special front spoiler were missing. These parts in the letzen year procured and blocked. All details of a Cecottos are now present:
          * Front spoiler lower part, Tail spoiler two-piece, Rear flap facilitate
          * Engine compartment: Valve cover, Air collecting tank in car color

As further work still the optimization of the chassis lines up. In addition a H&R thread chassis is available. In the back it is then more deeply screwed still minimum. The rims are those BBS RS040 in 8/9x17 ET15. Sound-moderately a BMW Bavaria professional with CD change-over switch is blocked. It is easily modified, so that two AMA mono 100 a front system and a Subwoofer propel. The installation is completely invisible, the Subwoofer fast removable. Light-moderately xenon is announced, sowas obligation is simple.

Further changes are not planned, possibly PDC would be still interesting, if the sensors in the black strips of the tail bumper fit. A mobile phone fixed installation would be possibly also still another topic, whereby the solutions are not so correctly elegant all this. A thing is still updated in any case: the brake assembly. 300x28 mm (HARTGE) are announced, otherwise transferred from my everyday life car (328i E36 with 300mm) again and again by the not comparable brake performance clouded.
          Otherwise I must only watch out stop, that Tino me times do not nen sometime V8 or M5 engine clean-built.
          She's every mans dream - gods gift ta' erff
          PNW Crew
          90 m3
          06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
            Thanks Josh, I knew you'd have it. How much HD space do you have dedicated to E30 pictures?
            Right now, my "BMW - E30 Pictures" folder is sitting at just under 1 gig. That's including all of the sub-folders that Jordan had on those E30 picture CD's he was selling a couple years back, and I've added to them substantially, and created several more folders. Pretty much any pic I see of an E30 I like, or something that is pertinent information, I save it.

Comment

Wow...thats a nice //M..
              :: PNW Crew ::
              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I hate to play the negative nancy BUT

Originally posted by Tvan View Post
                Here are the rules:

1. One image per post.

2. No text response!, only pictures.

3. No re-posts. (this includes quoting previously posted pictures)

4. No animated GIFs.

This is generally meant to be a funny pictures thread, however it is open to anything (please don't spam NWS). All I ask is that you obey the rules (I reserve the right to change them if needed); I don't want to have to ask anyone to delete their contribution.
                San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

how did this turn back into a car thread damnit
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                  Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                    She's every mans dream - gods gift ta' erff
                    talking about the girl or the car?

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                      Right now, my "BMW - E30 Pictures" folder is sitting at just under 1 gig. That's including all of the sub-folders that Jordan had on those E30 picture CD's he was selling a couple years back, and I've added to them substantially, and created several more folders. Pretty much any pic I see of an E30 I like, or something that is pertinent information, I save it.
                      Attached Files
                      R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Please post from "Girls and BMWs" folder

Comment

damn, i fucking rule.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                          Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

BRUTE

Comment

"Shemale Vids"

hahahaaha

Good try

Closing SOON!
                              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

oh shit Shemale vids ahahaha

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                                X