No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man we used to have one of those bouncing around the dorm. People would have sex in it all the time.

It was pretty comfortable, yeah.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
      Oh man we used to have one of those bouncing around the dorm. People would have sex in it all the time.

It was pretty comfortable, yeah.

People at your school have sex? I thought they were all busy with algorithms and long boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        People at your school have sex? I thought they were all busy with algorithms and long boards.
        I.. I think people in my school have sex. The bigger issue is that they tend to be people that you never, ever want to think about having sex.
        cars beep boop

Comment

I.. I think people in my school have sex. The bigger issue is that they tend to be people that you never, ever want to think about having sex.

dude, I just got the chills via you by proximity. I cannot imagine, oh wait, I can.

Comment

Comment

oh man, those Vedubs are so hot!
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post

Part of my collection of backgrounds. I love browsing the vortex MK1 pics thread...
                Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

saw this one down the street from my apt yesterday...

Comment

Comment

damn, $5 a gallon even back in 91? damn, I'm crazy bored at work. C'mon 17:00

Comment

5 bucks a gallon in England isn't a lot, IIRC.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

5 bucks a gallon in England isn't a lot, IIRC.
                          it is for 1991!

Comment

Got this in a e-mail today.

Comment

^meh. I could care less what any artists/actors political views are. And for the record, they have zero control how their song is used - as long as the fees are paid.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I just thought it was funny. Here is something someone else found about this. http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/barracuda.asp

Comment

Working...
                                X