HSAX Instructor

Comment

damn multiple boobs ftw
      I www.ak-bmwcroatia.com I

:wgaf:

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        Maluco - Wrong thread. Please delete.
        sorry, no vagina pics allowed in this thread...

Comment

I see what you did there...

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Expressfish. Wrong thread, post that in the NWS picture thread.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

thats nasty^^

Comment

another 7500 pounder TRTL30X6 (Torch and Tool rated for 30 mins on all 6 sides) at work... Mini-vault. Frkn door is so heavy it takes a bit to slow it down if you pull on it too hard.

Comment

^price check. I'll take a guess and say that thing new costs $25k - am I close?
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                    Expressfish. Wrong thread, post that in the NWS picture thread.
                    shit, sorry bout that
                    [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      ^price check. I'll take a guess and say that thing new costs $25k - am I close?
                      Damn, that's a great guess. I was off on mine. They run a couple grand more than that new. We sell them for 11 to 15K used. We just painted this one and installed the small inner safe you see in there. I would have liked to take a shot of what's inside the door but, needless to say, that's a big no no, even though you guys are all trustworthy upstanding citizens, haha.

While I'm in the office majority of the time (sales) I'm going to participate in a Safe Penetration Seminar we are hosting at the end of this month. A.K.A. Penetration Party. Should be fun. Drilling safes open is an amazing art. And you cannot afford to be a sorry-ass artist with the cost of these diamond-laced drill bits.

A couple of weeks back we installed one of these into the 2nd story of a building (Jeweler). We had to remove part of the outside wall and skylift it in. Also constructed a platform for it to sit on. The platform sat 2" off the floor supported by four metal beams that ran through the floor all the way down to the foundation...;)
                      Last edited by Maluco; 10-17-2008, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post

While I'm in the office majority of the time (sales) I'm going to participate in a Safe Penetration Seminar we are hosting at the end of this month.

Im interested in learning more about safe penetration, where do i sign up?:p
                        ________
                        Rolls-royce corniche
                        Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                          Damn, that's a great guess.
                          Actually, I guessed 12.5k - Then I doubled it.

a.) Anytime you do "business-to-business" the price doubles.

b.) if you need a safe that large - you must have close to a million buck at any one time you need to keep.

c.) Maluco, correct me if I am wrong, but there are much smaller safes that are even more secure than that one. A larger safe does not mean less tamper proof. Am I wrong?

BTW as a side note, when the villein(sp?) on 24 called for 30 million in cash to be delivered in a nap sack - it's all wrong.

That is a fake 1 million in $100 bills and would weigh 20 pounds. 30 million would fill a mini van and would weigh 600 pounds.

Sorry Keefer.

Comment

Unless.....?

gg math = 60 lbs.

farbin + keefer = winnarz.

Comment

Reality owns you...

$1000 dollar bills havn't been printed since Nixon.

Comment

Does that mean the US Govt dosen't have a box of 'em somewhere? Maybe? I know it was a long shot, but there was some action movie in the 90's where they transfered $1000 bills in a heist from one plane to another with a rip line.

Comment

Working...
                                X