This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
    kick the shit out of misty. there's a rare candy behind those houses up to the left, just underneath where the 2nd 'A' in the picture
    Yeah dude Item Finder FTMFW.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
      You are such a nerd
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

True, every time I hop on my bike IRL the Bike Theme pops in my head. Replaying Pokemon is torturous until you get the bike again.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
          True, every time I hop on my bike IRL the Bike Theme pops in my head. Replaying Pokemon is torturous until you get the bike again.
          QFT.... You guys make me want to dust off my Advance SP and start leveling up! I remember a time when nothing mattered more than Pokemon.
          Originally posted by ebelements
          Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Yeah dude Item Finder FTMFW.
            fuck the item finder..shit is useless

you just gotta be as cool as me

BRUTE

Comment

I also played Pokemon Silver before I "outgrew" the phase. Pokemon Red, Yellow, then Silver. And alas, Soul Silver, the badass remake to Silver came out. So what did I do? At 20 years old I went out and bought a Nintendo DS just for Soul Silver. The people at Nintendo's marketing are geniuses.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

^lame

R.H.D
                M-technic I club

Comment

I also played Pokemon Silver before I "outgrew" the phase. Pokemon Red, Yellow, then Silver. And alas, Soul Silver, the badass remake to Silver came out. So what did I do? At 20 years old I went out and bought a Nintendo DS just for Soul Silver. The people at Nintendo's marketing are geniuses.

I am afraid that I am not too far behind...
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I play on emulators for the computer... makes it easier. Also I dont want to dump the money on a ds and game. Another thing that my friends and I do once in a while is shoddy battle, its online, you dont go on journeys you just make a team, allocate the ev's and pick moves, and just battle.

But if anyone is selling a ds pm me

Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                    Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

I got my DS Lite with no scratches and charger off of CL for $50 from a dude a few towns over. I wasn't gonna spend $130 on a new one. I figured with the game $85 wasn't going to set me back at all so to give me something to do during my boring as hell Macroecon class for 3 hours I figured why not.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Nerd
                        Originally posted by audiquattrot
                        bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
                        1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
                        2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
                        1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
                        2006 CBR600RR

Comment

Originally posted by 619E30 View Post
                          Nerd
                          It makes sense that some punkass from high school would be the one calling it, but let's keep one of the best R3V threads free of negative bullshit.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

George these posts of yours always make my day. The shear verity of shit you come up with is amazing
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X