Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aye aye captain

Originally posted by HarryPotter
    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

^Excellent post.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
        ^Excellent post.
        hehe tanks

instead of giving me 1 internets could you just bump my post count to oohhhhh 24,000?
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.

Comment

No only admins can change your post count, sorry duder.

Comment

With that being said, and I do agree on some points, I still prefer Forza 3 to GT5 Prologue. I say this strictly for driving physics, as prologue is an over glorified demo. I get so much more feeling out of Forza with all assists turned off. In GT5 I am constantly finding myself getting too hot into corners because of the lack of sense of speed. GT5 is more beautiful, without a doubt but Forza is more rewarding to play. I am also disappointed in GT5 with not being able to lock up the brakes, no sense of over or understeer in the corners just sliding without warning, and no throttle modulation. I feel more or less like I'm just hammering buttons. I do however like the stability control in GT5 or lack of. No stability control makes the game much more difficult. I hope that these issues would be fixed when the actual GT5 comes out although I doubt it because they are the physics of the game.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
              hehe tanks

instead of giving me 1 internets could you just bump my post count to oohhhhh 24,000?
              NO FUCKER EARN IT like every one else:curse:

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
              I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
              "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                No only admins can change your post count, sorry duder.
                Originally posted by franco90 View Post
                NO FUCKER EARN IT like every one else:curse:
                haha i was only joking guise.

Comment

:woowoo:
                  haha i was only joking guise.
                  so was I
                  :ohsnap:

"Supersquad"

Comment

jeez Franco with the TROLL POSTS! lol

Comment

jeez Franco with the TROLL POSTS! lol

NO why would I be mad at my my BITCH

"Supersquad"

Comment

Comment

lmao i actually laughed so hard when i saw it.

GTL baby
                          Originally posted by e30e
                          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Comment

haters gon' hate

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I grew up on GT, I have always loved the series. I'm just disappointed on how numb the new one feels.
                                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                                X