This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    its pretty fucking green. Compare to tolerance value. Quit swinging your tiny e-cock.
    Flickr
    Originally posted by Indecline06
    For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yberther View Post
        its pretty fucking green.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by yberther View Post
          its pretty fucking green. Compare to tolerance value. Quit swinging your tiny e-cock.
          1. your monitor is probably calibrated differently from GG's, your eyes may be different
          2. you two are arguing about resistor values... seen in a cartoon.. on the internet
          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            1. your monitor is probably calibrated differently from GG's, your eyes may be different
            2. you two are arguing about resistor values... seen in a cartoon.. on the internet

I can't believe you actually went about settling this.

Kronus wins.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Look at the drawings of the flags on the side. It's clearly NOT green. If the artist wanted to use green, he had green in his pallet. It's not green.

yberther is just a little upset and trying to save face.
              Last edited by george graves; 11-23-2010, 01:52 AM.

Comment

my jeep

will post more if anyone wants
                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                Got Drop?? ;-)
                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                But of course
                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                  my jeep

will post more if anyone wants
                  Awesome! My buddy back in SD did the same thing:

- Sean Hayes

Comment

heck yea! Mmmmm i loved it, one heck of a beast

side shot, and yes i fabb up lambo style doors. helped on trails(not hitting trees) and parking( not hitting cars lol)
                    plus- it looked freakin awesome! can you say, one of a kind haha
                    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                    Got Drop?? ;-)
                    But of course

Comment

No. It's 100k.

1M would be brown black green. Would you like to suck my cock now? Or later?

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                      I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                      "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

i'm gonna have to say that third stripe in the cartoon is green, not yellow.

also that jeep is badass, don't like the doors but other than that it is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                          Ohmmmmed!
                          lol
                          -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

last pic haha. a lil flex
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            But of course

Comment

Look at the drawings of the flags on the side. It's clearly NOT green. If the artist wanted to use green, he had green in his pallet. It's not green.

yberther is just a little upset and trying to save face.
                              Touche. Thanks Kronos for settling this trivial argument.
                              Flickr
                              Originally posted by Indecline06
                              For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

You don't know how to read a resistor - you make me laugh.

When a band is green, it's really fucking green. Not a shade of yellow-green. Green bands are really, really green. It's one of the few colors on a resistor you can see very clearly. Red is another.

The people that make resistors don't try to play tricks on you or make it hard to read. And I know it's a painting and all - but still. Stop being a retard - or go get your eyes checked. Might help you with your pictures too.

I understand that you learned how to read resistors - and that's really special for you, but I can tell you don't do it in practice, or you wouldn't be arguing with me. That's very clear.
                                Last edited by george graves; 11-23-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X