This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
    here is a bunny with a pancake on its head.

I lol'd
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Qft

Originally posted by gobig_us View Post

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
        here is a bunny with a pancake on its head.

Wtf that's awesome!
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I'm only going to say this one more time. Those that want to learn something, listen up. The other 3 retards in this thread will continue to say it's green, just cause, well, that's what retards do.

The color green used on resistors, isn't a yellow-green, kind green, off-yellow, or any mixture of green and yellow. Why? Cause it would be fucking awful to try to tell the color apart under different lighting conditioning. So what do they do? They make green really fucking green.

I dont' care if you personally consider that particular hue to be green, or you think it might be green, green-ish, retard-green, or the same color of green as your wife's cooter green. The only thing you need to know is that if you saw that color on a resistor - it's NOT considered green. There's a very big difference between your opinion on what a color is, and what that color would represent on a resistor. You're speaking from an interior decorator's point of view, not an EE's point of view.

To the 3-fuck-tards trying to piss me off, you're doing a good job. Keep it up, and see where that gets you. Furthermore, I guarantee I know more about this shit than you. There is a big difference between someone that learned to read a resistor chart, and actually knowing what you're talking about. Don't believe me? Fine. What do I care. I'm right. You're wrong.

I know 2 or three of you will continue to insist it's green. That's fine. You already look like a retard. There's not reason to stop now. But I'm done.

Want more proof? Fine.

Sooooo...shut the fuck up and suck my cock now.
          Last edited by george graves; 11-23-2010, 09:41 PM.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            I'm only going to say this one more time. Those that want to learn something, listen up. The other 3 retards in this thread will continue to say it's green, just cause, well, that's what retards do.

The color green used on resistors, isn't a yellow-green, kind green, off-yellow, or any mixture of green and yellow. Why? Cause it would be fucking awful to try to tell the color apart under different lighting conditioning. So what do they do? They make green really fucking green.

I dont' care if you personally consider that particular hue to be green, or you think it might be green, green-ish, retard-green, or the same color of green as your wife's cooter green. The only thing you need to know is that if you saw that color on a resistor - it's NOT considered green. There's a very big difference between your opinion on what a color is, and what that color would represent on a resistor. You're speaking from an interior decorator's point of view, not an EE's point of view.

To the 3-fuck-tards trying to piss me off, you're doing a good job. Keep it up, and see where that gets you. Furthermore, I guarantee I know more about this shit than you. There is a big difference between someone that learned to read a resistor chart, and actually knowing what you're talking about. Don't believe me? Fine. What do I care. I'm right. You're wrong.

I know 2 or three of you will continue to insist it's green. That's fine. You already look like a retard. There's not reason to stop now. But I'm done.

Want more proof? Fine.

I already flossed tonight ;)
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Some BMW chops from hvtm.hu:

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
              2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

just got a sweet ass new camera, ill take some pictures with it soon. I am now a pro photographer like everyone else with a nice camera.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                  1. your monitor is probably calibrated differently from GG's, your eyes may be different
                  2. you two are arguing about resistor values... seen in a cartoon.. on the internet

Want more proof? Fine.

Really....?

Click image for larger version

Name:	retard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	7126615
                  https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

while i agree that it does look kinda greenish, i'm not going to argue with george. he knows far more about electronics than i probably ever will.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                      While i agree that it does look kinda greenish, I'm not going to argue with George. He knows far more about electronics than I ever will.
                      f1xed

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                      See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Originally posted by emoshun View Post
                        f1xed
                        you missed an 'I'
                        Tim.

Comment

Moral of the story, GG is easily provoked by cartoons.

Would you say these rays are green, yellow or angry?

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                          Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                            Terrorists: 1
                            USA: 0

Saw that one on The Colbert Report!
                            You re a nation of completely paranoids and certainly NOT free anymore.
                            N.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
                            It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
                            you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

because capitalization on an internet forum is important!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Well, I totally fucked that up. I was trying to agree with you.
                                Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
                                X