This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

All in.

Comment

that's a good one....and the first time i've seen any of the "advice" characters used in public.

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

Comment

EDIT: WAYYYYY too big

Last edited by chadthestampede; 11-21-2011, 09:42 PM.
          Originally posted by LJ851
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JUMPNYC View Post

these are great... 99% of the can was classic. The above one would have been better if they photo shopped a fire extinguisher into his hands but still funny...

ok, I spent..
                Last edited by Maluco; 11-22-2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

i really don't see the humor in the above photos of the monk setting himself on fire or the killing of a student at kent state.

i remember these events and they were serious issues, unlike this silly 'occupy' protest in oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by tom d View Post
                    i really don't see the humor in the above photos of the monk setting himself on fire or the killing of a student at kent state.

i remember these events and they were serious issues, unlike this silly 'occupy' protest in oakland.
                    we can't expect everyone to see humor in the same things, but I do hope you understand that the humor is not supposed to lie in the "monk setting himself on fire or the killing of a student at kent state". If you know the story of that twisted cop spraying the protesters at UC Davis, you might see that these are symbolical statements against him and the oppression waged against those who wish to be heard. Some are witty and clever and will get some laughs, that's just how it is.

With that being said, those two aren't really funny but clever and make a statement. Mainly that Lt. Pike is an asshole and seemed to get pleasure from spraying those students that day.

Comment

Originally posted by tom d View Post

people like you just make me "lol." It is not the actual image of the monk setting fire, or the murder, but the two allusions combined. Clearly.
                      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                      (Daily Driver)
                      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                      KW V2 Coilovers
                      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Still hooked on these bikes.

Aprilia RSV Mille.

Honda SP2

Ducati 916

Yes, I'm a V-Twin Sports Bike fan.

Although I'm very fond of the new R6, after riding my mates one.

Comment

My mates R6...

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                              we can't expect everyone to see humor in the same things, but I do hope you understand that the humor is not supposed to lie in the "monk setting himself on fire or the killing of a student at kent state". If you know the story of that twisted cop spraying the protesters at UC Davis, you might see that these are symbolical statements against him and the oppression waged against those who wish to be heard. Some are witty and clever and will get some laughs, that's just how it is.

With that being said, those two aren't really funny but clever and make a statement. Mainly that Lt. Pike is an asshole and seemed to get pleasure from spraying those students that day.

i find your statement to be well thought out and articulated, but the fact remains that the cop acted in an irresponsible manner and posting those two photos in that light does not show any better judgement.

Comment

Dudes. We have a politics and religion sub-forum. I suggests you hike on over there.

Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X