No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lololol. Kids these days don't even know what it was like to blow on the Nintendo cartridges to get them to work. Maybe that's why we're all slightly homophobic?

Comment

I miss my nintendo :(

Comment

Still got my SNES:D As a matter of fact it's playing right in front of me with super mario world in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
          lololol. Kids these days don't even know what it was like to blow on the Nintendo cartridges to get them to work. Maybe that's why we're all slightly homophobic?

I was born in '91 and had nintendo 64 bruh

so in fact I know what it was exactly like to blow nintendo cartridges.

Last edited by Deltron Dirty30; 12-14-2011, 06:53 PM.
          Originally posted by HarryPotter
          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

Even if that is so, you still don't nearly have the blowing experience that the 80's kids have.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

'88, still play my NES daily
              this is my main squeeze

Try getting an 84 page booklet and a full color monster chart/world map with a new game today, hah
              BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by alB5 View Post
                Tell me you have a build thread for that mk3. Or, at least some more pics.
                Not sure if its the same car but its similar

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                  '88, still play my NES daily
                  this is my main squeeze

Try getting an 84 page booklet and a full color monster chart/world map with a new game today, hah
                  <3 that game so much. Spent much of my childhood farming ogres around elfheim.
                  Originally posted by LJ851
                  I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I loved Mario 64.
                      From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                      Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                        ahahahahahahahaha

I have done this many many times too

I wasted many an hour messing around with my 2600
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

OK OK I was born in '86

can someone explain the pen/cassette thing?
                          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Rewind.
                            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I was born in '85, and I got it...

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

born in 90...I got it. I used a cassette walkman until Mp3 players became cheaper, because i couldnt stand beating CDs to hell with shitty walk-mans, and i couldnt afford the super shock resistant ones. Insead i used my moms boom-box that could record CDs onto tapes and used a retro tape walk-man we had in the house.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                                Sounds like you need a massage.
                                Originally posted by kpeng
                                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Working...
                                X