No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, yeah. trying to count picture url's in the reply box while on the phone between stoplights was harder than I originally thought! Had to edit it when I got on a real computer. Love your pics, keep it up!
    Last edited by Eric; 01-17-2014, 06:21 AM.
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Last edited by slammin.e28; 01-17-2014, 11:16 AM.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Comment

thanks for ruining my childhood slammin

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
            thanks for ruining my childhood slammin
            It's okay Christopher...........

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Had to use the e30 to get the m5 outta the driveway

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
                It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

driveway?..

looks like u live off an interstate...or in Siberia.....brrrrrr...

Deltron.....

great pics...the xke coupe is pure sex,......even w/ its fake knockoffs...lol
                  I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
                      driveway?..

looks like u live off an interstate...or in Siberia.....brrrrrr...
                      LOL where you live is the complete antithesis of Central IN when it comes to Topography. Thats why it looks like North Dakota there.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

[ATTACH]80972[/ATTACH]

R.H.D
                        M-technic I club

Comment

That's amazing. I still don't get why planes need trim dials that are so huge. I assume that's elevator trim? Why not an aileron trim?

Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                            That's amazing. I still don't get why planes need trim dials that are so huge. I assume that's elevator trim? Why not an aileron trim?

The controls weren't hydraulically boosted, it was all cables and pulleys. I've never had the opportunity to go inside a B29 (I'm guessing the one in the pic is Enola Gay at the Smithsonian) so I can't say for sure but one of those might be for elevator trim, and the other for aleron. When you stop to think an elevator for a B29 is about the same size as an E30 is long and wide, it makes a little more sense. You can guess how huge the trim tabs are. The other one could also be rudder trim. I'm not really sure.

Will
                            '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                            '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                            '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                            '88 BMW M3

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by st1g

Very nice find, well timed sunset from a point looking north along the eastern Shore of Lake McDonald in Glacier National Park. If I had to make a guess I would say about a mile or so south of the Sprague creek camp ground if not from the camp ground it self. I have many shots form that same vantage points, though its highly visited and usually crowded during the tourist season its accessible year round and is one of my favorite places in GNP. that is easily accessible and has a magical quality on a nice winter day

here is one of mine form a little further north along the lake , from last spring with a little more focal length.

Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-19-2014, 02:46 PM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X