• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audi 420blzitfggt quattro

Comment

click on pic for higher res.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
        Its a Ground Zero demo/showcar and not a dd. And I like thinking outside the box.

Fair enough!
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

E30 to the rescue!

Comment

Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post

anyone else have jetskis on here?

2 STROKE 4 LYFE.
                Henry here's my twoYamaha SuperJets on the left. And yes, my buddy Ajhowza on here pulls his with his 318is :giggle:
                Attached Files
                '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

where was this pic taken? Always looking for new places to take mine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                    Don't own but rent every time I'm out on the Gulf visiting my grandparents. True story about the 2 strokes. Wayyyyy more get up and go.

Per rules: was hangin out with a pod of these guys for about half an hour last time I was out.

Wow! That looks incredible! Since CA 2 stroke laws are making it impossible to take them anywhere this is our last season with them and we're going to take them both to the ocean soon! Should be a blast, gopro video coming this summer! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                      Henry here's my twoYamaha SuperJets on the left. And yes, my buddy Ajhowza on here pulls his with his 318is :giggle:

Duuuuuuude that's freakin sweet! I've been contemplating on buying a standup for awhile now but CA 2 stroke laws suck. And I don't know what engine size will be good to get my 6'3" 200 lbs up haha

But how well does that 318 pull? I mean a standup doesn't weigh that much but does it get sketchy when you pull it out the water?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                          where was this pic taken? Always looking for new places to take mine around here.
                          At Lacamas Lake in Camas. If you're ever in SW Wash hit me up to ride

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                          Duuuuuuude that's freakin sweet! I've been contemplating on buying a standup for awhile now but CA 2 stroke laws suck. And I don't know what engine size will be good to get my 6'3" 200 lbs up haha

But how well does that 318 pull? I mean a standup doesn't weigh that much but does it get sketchy when you pull it out the water?
                          With your size a 701cc Super Jet or 800cc Kawi Sxr would pull just fine. The one with green/black tray was a 650 but it's bored out to over 700 and with aftermarket pipe, pump and modified throttle that top-pulls that will blow you off the ski if youre not careful. One of our riding buddies is probably 6'1 200 and he throttled and faceplanted while the ski ended up 120ft away lol

Per rules:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	7164636
                          '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                          '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                          '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                          '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

For sure thanks for the info. I'll start looking into a beater to fix up and make nice. I've seen kawasakis down here sell for $200

And ah yes I forgot about the rules of the thread.

Saw this down at Westech in Ontario, CA road kill rules!!!!

Comment

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                              HSAX Instructor

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X