This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cook View Post
    That's my photo of a mates E21 :D i got some more of it recently but its terrible fb quality im afraid
    More please. That's one clean e21.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      More please. That's one clean e21.
      I just hate how the rears on these (and e30s) cars camber out so damn bad. The front looks fine but the rears look silly if it gets truly low. A very clean car indeed, that aside.

Kimi's plan after he supposedly retires after next season?
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

those pencil drawings are incredible
        98 M3/4/5

Comment

For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post
            those pencil drawings are incredible
            they were airbrushed mane

"Handmade photorealistic illustration of the legendary Porsche 911 Carrera. I painted this illustration with airbrush and paint brush (up to 00er!) in November 1992. It was the 4. job for my Ex Client Revell AG. Amount of work more than 100 hours. Size of the original artwork about 45 cm x 70 cm."
            Originally posted by HarryPotter
            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Pope Valley Butts Road fire shot Tuesday night

At one point there were 9 air tankers, 3 helicopters, two lead planes, and one spotter in the air. There were tankers in from as far away as Madras Or. I wish I could have gotten closer to the action, or had a much larger lens.

Will
              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
              '88 BMW M3

Comment

^
                When those guys are around they are cool to watch, but there has to be lots of destruction going on at the same time, not bad shots at all given the distance and limitations of your current set up
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  ^
                  When those guys are around they are cool to watch, but there has to be lots of destruction going on at the same time, not bad shots at all given the distance and limitations of your current set up
                  I think the fire got out to 11K acres, it was still at 3000 when I started shooting these.

Do you shoot Cannon or Nikon? I can't remember. I could pick up a 300mm prime lens, but I don't know if it will be sharper than what I have. For this sort of shooting a big prime lens isn't a bad thing. This lens just gets so soft at 300mm its not funny. The resolution goes right out the window. The camera body is a Nikon D7000 so its not chopped liver, just hampered by a lens that suffers at long distance.

Will
                  '88 BMW M3

Comment

feels like a real summer day today.
                    Real hot fires are going to start popping up.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                      feels like a real summer day today.
                      Real hot fires are going to start popping up.
                      There was another good sized fire that started last night about 45 minutes east of here, I can't get to it however. I'd love to go shoot some pics, but all I'd get are the tankers coming and going, and likely from a distance. Not worth the trip. Its only about 15 miles from the fire above as the crow flies.

Will
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post
                        picture does it no justice. paint like glass and every bit of chrome had a mirror finish. wish i could have snapped a pic of the front end....GORGEOUS car.

what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
                          what is it?

Appears to be an FZ1

Comment

Comment

Yay St1g, been waiting for a post, haha!
                              Last edited by gkurey; 07-06-2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Working...
                                X