X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    i for one enjoy the multiple pic posts from STIG, including the ladies
    Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
    I think we should go back to 1 or 2 pictures per post.
    Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
    Agreed. 20+ per post is a bit much.

Originally posted by gkurey View Post
    I think we should let ST1G, this thread's #1 contributor continue to do what he does best and just enjoy the hard work he brings into making this thread awesome.
    Originally posted by dgdavidson View Post
    Agreed
    Originally posted by Downz View Post
    I concur, keep at it stigy, your posts are great
    Thanks mates! I'm glad I'm not posting just for my benefit.

I think there is a happy medium to it, like all things. Precedent of more than one photo per post was set before page 20. I'm by no means in virgin territory on that, but at the same time, I like the input and will scale down the number of photos per post, that's not a problem at all. I also want to respect the wishes of the admins.

Comment

Not the best quality but still.. Russian SU-34 and a Norwegian F-16 taken just some miles from where i live, a couple of days ago.
      Have to say the SU-34 looks badass..

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
        Not the best quality but still.. Russian SU-34 and a Norwegian F-16 taken just some miles from where i live, a couple of days ago.
        Have to say the SU-34 looks badass..

Russians gauging your defenses :hitler:
        My 325I Mtech1 S54 Build

Comment

^

Yuppers thats just what they are doing, Rooskies have been doing this all over the place and I just read something not too long ago about how they are planing a Flight for a TU 95 Bear or 2 to the fucking Caribbean, if live nukes will be on board for the "training" flight who knows
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

There are live missiles on almost every plane ours cuts of, and that happends all the time.
            This is also taken a few days ago up here

And this, Norwegian pilot estimatet the distance to be less than 20 meters, the Russians clearly dosent like being spotted and cut off all the time ...

Comment

Originally posted by dgdavidson View Post
              Agreed
              Also agreed.

Comment

If you don't love jets there is something seriously wrong with you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_n2ovf43tk51t6nt62o1_1280.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	7172423

Name:	1972 Skyline C10 GT-R.jpg
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	7172424

Name:	1780075_741042782656917_8374441273455421056_o.jpg
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	7172425

Name:	1618422_10202700863337974_3981258474191249188_n.jpg
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	7172426

hh

The Build:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Damn, there is something about BMW and Triumph motorcycles. They are so gorgeous. I love the BMW flat-twin boxer motor on the old bikes.

Comment

I have been obsessing about the cosmos lately. Here are some photos from Mars. Sorry, I know some are really big.

Last edited by ST1G; 12-05-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Lies. That's Nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                          Lies. That's Nevada.
                          Ooops, that's what I meant. Must have been a typo.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                            I have been obsessing about the cosmos lately. Here are some photos from Mars. Sorry, I know some are really big.

Sooo, even NASA Photoshops out the photo-boom on it's selfie apparatus?

Rule:
                            Below the radar...

Comment

^

Taken from the lander maybe ???

A Delta 4 carried the Orion capsule up this am. I think as of right now its the one thing the Govt can do better then the private sector and thats shoot shit into space. though they have had a lot of time and money to work out the kinks......
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                ^

Taken from the lander maybe ???

A Delta 4 carried the Orion capsule up this am. I think as of right now its the one thing the Govt can do better then the private sector and thats shoot shit into space. though they have had a lot of time and money to work out the kinks......

Comment

Working...
                                X